Views: 4418|Replies: 2

What is parents' love!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-23 23:51:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tonysong2000 at 2013-9-23 23:52

What is parents' love? whoever can't explaim clear? I remember my mother always give me some chatter. Most of her words I already forgot but there is warm feeling to hide my heart. When I have some trouble or some annoyed mother is first man to come my memory. although I can't clearly recall her word but I thought she is stand with me I will not worry anything. I know I for ever lose her as she died of tuberculosis in 2003.       My father lives with my brother in hometown. I always ignore to call him when traditional festival is coming. this is Mid-autumn festival he first called me. He asked how about was my son doing and how about was my career going. I answer one by one. I knew he wanted to look his grandson. we are far to live different city, WeiFang to ShangHai. Normally I with my fanily members return once two year. it is too less.
     My son lives in my law-parents as he don't finish primary school. I plan to getch him when he end grade 6. you know I con't want move him in the middle of primary school time. My wife and I work in another city, we return to look him once a month. whenever we went back he is particular happy. But when we wll leave he was always upset. This Mid-autumn festival we were satisfied with all kinds of demand. last day he asked me several time what time we would leave, I told him it was 3:30 PM.  He said:" oh, so early" I explain sun will set down when we arrive at the distination.
     When we prepared to set out he is playing game by a computer. He know I like to play " Empire Times" that is a sort of outdated computer game. Last minute was coming, but he suddenly said:" you can play a round of Empire Times and then you  leave" He and I both knew I had to take at least an hour to win the game. We both knew he wanted to stay with me a little longer. I had to break his dream and immediately I dove away with my wife.
    One the way to work city, I hougth about my father and my son. My father miss me, my son need his father and his mother. what is the parents' love?  It is simple: A father wants to look a glance of his son and other father should give more time to his son. Parents' love is a glance and a little longer time with junior generation.
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-9-24 15:55:13 |Display all floors
Are you having some kind of "cold war" with your father?
Has your father done anything wrong before?
How would you feel if your son visit you once in two years and don't bother to call you on Festivals?

I'm sorry for your mom.
Spend more time with your father before it's too late./
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-9-24 15:55:44 |Display all floors
I'm touched by your son's love to you./
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.