Views: 5889|Replies: 10

Do you feel unhappy because today is the last day of vacation? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-21 17:34:39 |Display all floors
hi all,
Today is the last day of vacation if you live in China. What do you feel now? Scared or unhappy? Would you like do something when vacation is gone? Let's Google_Keep Calm and Enjoy the last day of Mid-Autumn Festival and you will find many articles about how to use time overbalance today or the last day/hour/minute of vacation.

Let's try it~
Professional mandarin teachers in shanghai - Mandarin Morning info@mandarinmorning.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-21 20:45:36 |Display all floors
I was very unhappy going back to work after a vacation, and also after a weekend off. I have cured the problem by firing my employer for having an unsuitable work environment...  

The upper management didn't like me leaving, but refused to be retrained in a lesser neanderthalic business practice. When you work for a cavemen mentality, you become like them or you hate your job!
I found that I have better things to do elsewhere that don't include breaking laws to keep the profits up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 13:33:58 |Display all floors
i am interested in your better things actually~
Professional mandarin teachers in shanghai - Mandarin Morning info@mandarinmorning.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 13:45:01 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-9-21 20:45
I was very unhappy going back to work after a vacation, and also after a weekend off. I have cured t ...

Firing your employer, well done
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 14:01:59 |Display all floors
Rearwindow Post time: 2013-9-22 13:45

I really want to say - a Chinese saying - 你就是个不怕事大的~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 21:41:51 |Display all floors
Rearwindow Post time: 2013-9-22 13:45

They were shocked, but it's going down on record to the corporate office as the current management at my former company has issues that need to be addressed! I'm sure they will be asking questions only to find out there may be lawyers involved...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-24 16:16:52 |Display all floors
MM038 Post time: 2013-9-22 14:01
I really want to say - a Chinese saying - 你就是个不怕事大的~

haha, that's who I am.
Seriously, are you brave enough to fire your boss?
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.