Author: xiayiqiang

[Cross-culture marriage] did you guys know your wife or husband on Chinadaily?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-3 23:47:34 |Display all floors
No. I met my fiancé through work, but came here for advice re. Chinese viewpoint. Otherwise, I would have never known this site existed or thought to come here.

She thinks its funny that I read here. She thinks its a waste of time, I think. She's one of those busy people who is always doing something productive. Oftentimes, I have a hard time even getting her to spend time to chat with me. Chinese are hard-working people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-4 20:58:13 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-10-3 23:47
No. I met my fiancé through work, but came here for advice re. Chinese viewpoint. Otherwise, I woul ...

You're living the life I did before;

alone for stretches of who know for how long.

Do it right from the start,- dont go for easy ways! Follow the procedure and finally you'll be there!
It's hard but worth it!

Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-4 22:12:22 |Display all floors
the answer is NO, i havent met my future girlfriend or wife here (anyone here just dont be shy) yet  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e109:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2013-10-7 00:47:46 |Display all floors
Most old of us old farts were married before the china daily started in print

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-7 04:35:21 |Display all floors
Lots of hatred, racism and old gay members on here...

Hello Kgay..
Beware those who are quick to CENSOR. They are afraid of what they do not know…

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-31 15:52:20 |Display all floors
I wanna have a try

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-31 16:40:19 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-10-3 23:47
No. I met my fiancé through work, but came here for advice re. Chinese viewpoint. Otherwise, I woul ...

I joined for the same reason..........but did you actually get any useful advice? If I thought the views expresed on here where representative of China I would not be living here. (Sorry Robbo, I know I have never been to China). My wife also thinks the forum is a joke and doesn't believe any of the clowns on here are Chinese. I think I have now convinced her that it is just for amusement and baiting Robbo is more fun than playing computer games. Oh and no, we didn't meet on here, I met her through work too.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.