Author: KnowledgeWisdom

What Do You Think Should Be Done With The One Child Policy? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-22 17:34:44 |Display all floors
KnowledgeWisdom Post time: 2013-9-21 23:22
Even if you have a one child policy in place, will it really make a difference to the world populati ...

But Chinese account for 19 percent of world population.
If China does lead human population control, the impact is far more than other countries.  Population control is first for our own country's substainable development. What population growth rate is appropriate for a country to have affordable living standard? This has to be make clear before making population policy.
It seems fair to allow couples to have two children. But now those in rural area or ethnic minorities who can have three or more, can you cut  their quota?
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-28 05:17:50 |Display all floors
I agree with a lot of Chinese policy, but the one child policy is not good. It hurts China more than it benefit. China should get rid of it.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-28 05:19:12 |Display all floors
European decents should adopt the one child policy so that China can get rid of theirs.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.