Views: 6585|Replies: 12

My unpleasant experience [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-6 14:53:16 |Display all floors
I have a puzzle recent days. Hope it not a common case.

After overdrank one night i got a impulse that make my hand injured seriously. I could not go to the hospital immediately ,instead i had a whole day sleep without a sober mind. I minded my hand in a terrible condition  when i waked up in the next night.later,i was in Air force general Hospital located on huayuan road ,where the normal clinic was closed.I had to see the doctor in emergency ward .

I said:excuse me doctor.......can you look over my hand,i think it was injured seriously,but it happend in last night .......

The doctor here still read the newspaper without a answer,and i repeated:excuse me doctor..

He made a move and have a glance upon me,he said:"oh,i can not deal with your case ,please go to another hospital ." then take  his eyes on the newpapers again.

i asked:why?

He moved his body toward me."okey,i tell you .this is a emergency ward,you hand had been hurted for a long time ,so i can do it,it is not my duty in this period of time,you'd better come tomorrow or to another hospital."he said

I was confused about his answer and indifferent atitude,i said irratatingly :"why do you say that ,is there a hospital ?i  am blooding ,but you said you can not do it ,its out of your duty as a doctor."

"say what you want,i dont care, i am working under the related regulates of our hospital. i dont care your nonsense word!"he said

i was so disappionted about the so called doctor ,then i seek help from the nurse ,but they told me that they shall comply with the doctor s order.

then i left there to Jishutan Hospital , Fortunately, the doctor there is very kindly ,they told me my tendon was break apart and do a surgery for me.

thanks for you reading.

yummi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-6 14:58:42 |Display all floors

Sorry to hear that

It is unfortunate that you had this experience but I am sure it is not an isolated incident. Things are slowly changing and in time, I expect experiences like this will become rare.

Hope your hand is recovering well after your operation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-6 17:46:08 |Display all floors

Hospital service the world over is a mixed bag.

This also happens in other countries. Some hospitals have good staff and give good service and some do not.

The good news for you was that you did finally manage to find a good hospital.

The real lesson here is to not get so drunk again!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-6 19:23:04 |Display all floors

dont drink a lot!! you may learn something from the lesson of my incident

Everyone has different attitude on drinking.For me ,i will follow Friedrich Nietzsche 's view afterwards and never drink ,Little liquor makes me sleepily and overdrink makes me like a sailor lost his compass .

goodluck everyday!

Sad me

Use magic tools Report

bchung has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-6 19:47:03 |Display all floors

report the doctor and if you will

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-6 20:14:42 |Display all floors

Good idea ! bchung.....but

But regulates...the regulates of the hospital ...the regulates of ..........i live here beijing for seven years..people here is kindly but always few ones makes me feel rootless in beijing, for my experience i believe the relation between doctor and hospital is very close, the office of the doctor MAY BE a" lifelong tenure system "in it.  my appeal wiil not be effective but i will try it...hope it can work

Use magic tools Report

bchung has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-6 21:31:14 |Display all floors

we have to change this bad side of chinese hospitials

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.