Views: 5608|Replies: 6

Family quarrel among wife and husband [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-15 08:04:53 |Display all floors
      Do you get married? if you did it is unavoidable arguments and even quarrel among you and your partner during daily life. We will always control repective viewpoint untill victory. Then there is a "cold war" period between you and your partner. Absolutely No one become a winner, for we will argue for some petty and amusing incidents. But these funny quarrels are apart of our whole famlily life. Anyway you can committ crime. Law will charge you and there is not family quarrel. There are quiet funny when we recall our agument theme.Surely we become close like one man when we forget it. We took some time to slip this unpleasant incidents from the memory.before that, We will just glance to each other and say nothing. Even we go to sleep into different bed. We use this way to display repective complains.If you have some kids the " cold war" don't last long time. baby will break down this discordant atmosphere first. The following example will prove and you can judge who is right or not.

My son is 8 years old and new term is coming. Before last day to school my wife and I bring him to go to shopping for his new term preparation.We plan to buy a new school bag and a new set of sport clothing.When we enter into the suppermarket.We directly rush for the storage rack of school bags. My wife pick up coloured that it is suit for schoolgirl.But she give praise from style to meterials and advise my son to try on. But my son and I stop in the other side where is a lot of shcoolboy' bags.My son is very excited and don't know choice which one.My wife follows to here with her choicing schoolbag.My son glance at her bag but pick up anoher one from the goods shelf. He cry" just this one". I look it and there is a black sport schoolbag with a pattern "Mickey Mouse".I agree with him. But my wife start to persuade him to buy the one she seek for.She explain there are some special small pockets and him can put sweets and toys and all schoolgirl would like favour the bright colourful pink. "No, I have just this one" said my son. finally I send one word " black colour is better to boy". I fairly regret after I give my proposal, I am aware of my wrong agreement. "Yeah,perfect!" my son cry. But my wife' face is darkness and push all fault into me. following shopping become unpleasant and just my son insist on excitement to buy a set sport clothing. My wife is mumbling some strange words and I am upset that I follow up them.Just one word separate us one week.

A family quarrel is here is it. I think no one make mistake. Maybe one word change all atmosphere and feeling.
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-17 14:30:49 |Display all floors
Your wife was being unreasonable.
Pink for your son?
She must have a screw loose.
You'd better advise her not to decide what's good for your son.
Let him make his own decisions

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2013-9-18 03:32:09 |Display all floors
PPsally Post time: 2013-9-17 14:30
Your wife was being unreasonable.
Pink for your son?
She must have a screw loose.

THe West is more 'anti pink' for males than the Far East

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-9-22 10:56:48 |Display all floors
What's going on with the "cold war"?
Who won?
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-25 14:14:03 |Display all floors
Women love sweet talk. So you have to work on how to cajole a woman

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-27 14:14:44 |Display all floors
No way, even if my wife wouldn't talk to me for a month I would not start sweet talking to her. I rather enjoy the silence for one month without endless hours of answering stupid questions or getting into arguments from which ALL MEN only can come out as a loser.

If I were you I would have bought a second black one,- just In case the first one gets dirty or broken. Don't worry, that wouldn't extent the endurance of silence.
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-27 14:16:47 |Display all floors
No way, even if my wife wouldn't talk to me for a month I would not start sweet talking to her. I rather enjoy the silence for one month without endless hours of answering stupid questions or getting into arguments from which ALL MEN only can come out as a loser.

If I were you I would have bought a second black one,- just In case the first one gets dirty or broken. Don't worry, that wouldn't extent the endurance of silence.
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.