Views: 13823|Replies: 58

Who won, Assad or U.S and its rebels?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-15 00:25:02 |Display all floors
The U.S. ordered the rebels to fire chemical weapons on Syrian citizens and then pinned on Assad and Syrian government. The idea is to win support from the interntional community to kill Syrians and change regime to an obediant puppet for the U.S.

Russians, China, and the peaceful element of the international community intervene and politically force the U.S. to accept peace and mutual respect negotiation. The U.S. is reported accept not to threaten Syria with violence and agree to peaceful negotiation.

Who won now?
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-15 01:08:13 |Display all floors
I think everyone wins in this case. The Syrian people is having a chance for peace, the U.s. get to save face from their violent threats, and the rebels can now back off from the U.S. command. Everyone wins. Thanks to Russia, China, and other peaceful element of the international community.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-15 02:33:49 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2013-9-15 01:08
I think everyone wins in this case. The Syrian people is having a chance for peace, the U.s. get to  ...

Yes, peace.

Peace for a brutal minority regime to continue fcuking the helpless majority.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-15 03:15:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-15 05:19:06 |Display all floors
The Syrian War What You're Not Being Told

https://www.youtube.com/watch?fe ... d&v=dkamZg68jpk

UN Investigation have shown that the rockets used to deliver
the chemicals were homemade rockets, not military or
industrial produced. The chemical was also not industrial
produced, it didn't have stabilizers.

Why would the Syrian government give the US a reason to
strike by attacking their own country with chemical weapons?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-15 08:36:41 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-9-15 03:15
You lost too…hahahahahahahahahaha..!!!!

revolutionaries have vowed , no peace without victory.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-15 08:55:19 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-9-15 08:46
Kerry and Obama are forced by the Russian navy to eat humble pies.

There was only one winner in thi ...

Putin won..............

and Russian navy continue to have access to Syrian ports.

....for the time being.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.