Views: 6594|Replies: 2

Make friendship [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-10 14:25:21 |Display all floors
     Actually I more memory little boy friendship. and it is simple and happiness. We still become good brothers or sisters as we are not brothers or sisters. We try to possess the same toy if one of us has. We also fight with each other for there are opposite idea or we scramble for the same sugar and biscuit. Sometime we require parents to prepare the same clothes like my partner. Anyway we build up deep friendship and relation. although we quarrel but we are crying when lost each other. this is true friendship and for ever don't forget.
     Whem we grow up and form a circle of our own friends. But there is never that feeling we are in childhood. We must protect us to avoid cheat and indignity. We always handle each other with special suspicious mind. We must deal with thing and occassion. Perhaps every people think of themself behave. But we lost happiness!

life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-13 21:42:36 |Display all floors
Whem we grow up and form a circle of our own friends. But there is never that feeling we are in childhood. We must protect us to avoid cheat and indignity. We always handle each other with special suspicious mind. We must deal with thing and occassion. Perhaps every people think of themself behave. But we lost happiness!

Yes, it is not the same, usually. I think women have this kind of open, trusting friendship sometimes. But it is hard for men. Every time I think I made a true friend, I find that he is not telling me something or being open about something. You know, the only guys I've found (besides myself) who are really open like that, are usually gay guys.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-9-14 09:54:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2013-9-14 11:56

You are right! There is something about the innocence of childhood that you might fight, argue and feel deeply about small petty things, but you also treasure the connection and miss it when you have to be apart. You made me remember dozens of my childhood friends spread over so many cities that I grew up in. But fortunately, I have found such strong friendships, without all the drama of fighting or arguing among grown-ups and particularly older people. Its like best friends we never grew up with. You and Smaug are correct in that the majority of peers ,among men, do not seem in a mode to develop deep friendships in big cities. It is a different in the countryside where I have lived and still have connection to.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.