Views: 8478|Replies: 18

What is kind of life when graduating from your college ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-8 17:55:36 |Display all floors
         Looking back , I have graduated from my college for two months . Not like some classmates , who go to travel abroad or stray alone in some strange city to increase their own experience , I continue going to my work  as always . Only I move  out from my dorm to live with my new roommates in a big room .           we find the new room on the net together , and my new roommates include my college classmate , and two girls who I don't know before . One of the girl and my classmate work in the same company before , and the two girls are classmates in their college . So , we share the big room together , and start our life of the diverse society . As is known to all , our life is simple and full of little happiness everyday . Like most office workers , we have to go to work on time every day . Besides , we have so little happiness that we go to work with the delicilous meals done by ourselvous every morning ~~  {:soso_e112:}{:soso_e112:}{:soso_e112:} We take turns in cooking . We eat breakfast at home and then take our own lunch to work . Finally , we do dinner when getting home after work . Certainly , we all try to cook meals , because we almost don't cook at home before . {:soso_e113:}{:soso_e113:}So we often try to cook according to the online tutorial . Moreover , sometimes we can cook delicious meals in our joint efforts . {:soso_e128:}{:soso_e128:}
          Especially , on weekends , we must  cook a sumptuous dinner to treat ourselvous . Like this way of life , we stay together for two months . To us , graduating from our college , we are satisfied with this way of life , and help each other in life .
           And what is kind of life when leaving your college , my friends ? Maybe , you are used to live alone ; also might live with your parents at your warm home and so on . {:soso_e100:}{:soso_e100:}{:soso_e100:}

1129188833669919eel.jpg
    11291962192352d3abl.jpg

1129129718880f49c1l.jpg
   112915034498a73ee8l.jpg

11291888315f2c13e6l.jpg
   1129188826b0f58720l.jpg

Fighting~gogo

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-9-9 10:39:53 |Display all floors
Wow, wonderful life!
It reminds me of my newly graduated times.
After graduation, I found a room around our school campus by myself. For the first time in 23 years, I had to live on my own. I almost couldn't take the loneliness.

I thought I would be man enough not to be afraid of anything. But the first night, I had to check under my bed for three times befor I went to sleep, just to make sure that there's nobody or ghost hiding under it.

I was scaring myself. But I got used to live byself pretty soon. I cooked for myself. I got myself a TV too.

Luckly, I got a friend who was living upstairs
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-9 13:41:45 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-9-9 10:39
Wow, wonderful life!
It reminds me of my newly graduated times.
After graduation, I found a roo ...

haha ~~~ I am so amazed to know that  you are so timid ~~However , that you live alone can icultivate your  independence  in the future .
Fighting~gogo

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-9-9 14:46:44 |Display all floors
Landyeo Post time: 2013-9-9 13:41
haha ~~~ I am so amazed to know that  you are so timid ~~However , that you live alone can icultiv ...

Now, I prefer to live alone

It marked the beginning of the new life stage.

It takes some time to adjust the change.
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-9 14:56:08 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-9-9 14:46
Now, I prefer to live alone  

It marked the beginning of the new life stage.

Yeah , I also plan to live alone starting next year to manage my own life .
Fighting~gogo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-9 15:13:00 |Display all floors
Due to pressure from finding a suitable job,I want to continue my study.With the arrival of December,I hope that I can pass the CET-6. After graduation , I want to find a job related to English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-9 15:13:27 |Display all floors
I was lucky that 11 of my classmate got selected for the same company in different domain , at first we lived in company provided accommodation and then 6 of us rented a house which was opposite to a nurse hostel . we had a cook who was great.
life was great and heavenly...........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.