Author: vincent01

Where G20 members stand on military action against Syria [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-7 15:03:43 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-9-7 14:50
A few Tomahawk missiles on dictator head, how much can it cost?

Can you tell us how many civilians will be lost even if he is shot dead? Do you know who the rebels really are? Look at the war-torn Iraq and Afghanistan, what disaster did US so-called democracy to the countries?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-7 15:13:58 |Display all floors
vincent01 Post time: 2013-9-7 15:03
Can you tell us how many civilians will be lost even if he is shot dead? Do you know who the rebel ...

Moral compass very powerful

Moral compass will over come all criticisms.

The criticisms are nothing. Are not relevant

Get the job done and the world will only remember the job.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-7 15:51:34 |Display all floors
Nobel Peace Prize winner Obama is trying to kill Syrians to stop Syrians from killing Syrians, that reminds of American cops shot one little kid to stop him from killing himself? and what makes up the opposition in Syria? the heart and liver eating barbarians and Al-Qaeda terrorists. Oh my god, it is crazy world and it is getting crazier,
Whose @$$ can i blow sunshine up today ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-8 02:32:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-8 02:37:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-8 02:48:48 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-9-8 02:37
"Prize winner Obama is going receive his 2nd Peace Prize called "The Walking Eagle" award after the  ...

Not surprising coming closed Russians

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-9-8 04:26:34 |Display all floors
South America seems to be bucking the western philosophy of "more violence solves violence".
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.