Author: sunnylin01

Fascinating pictures from inside North Korea   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-4 21:02:53 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2013-9-3 22:17
Nice pictures. Could do without the biased captions. Looks like a clean, organised country whatever  ...

There has been considerable speculation that the rare parts of the DPRK that outsiders area allowed to see are carefully chosen and maintained to present an image of prosperity and an image of a happy society. This, of course, can only be compared to information presented by defectors who, by their very nature, would be more likely to present a negative image of the DPRK.

The fact that the DPRK is such a closed society makes it difficult for anyone to ascertain the truth of the matter, thus leading to more speculation and heated debate.

I'd love to go there just to see for myself what is happening.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-4 22:01:01 |Display all floors
Fighting~gogo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-6 12:00:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-4 22:06
The Sheeple's Republic of Dumbocratic North Korea have been so down-equalised that a former girlfr ...

Another one of Anglos allegedly, reportedly, apparently BUT of course unconfirmed stories...
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-6 15:10:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-4 22:06
The Sheeple's Republic of Dumbocratic North Korea have been so down-equalised that a former girlfr ...

better stay closer at home,
ya'll get less ridiculed
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-6 18:36:54 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-9-4 12:34
What have you got against fair and equitable societies? North Korea is head and shoulders above th ...

I am in favor of Robert taking a trip to North Korea. He could take lots of photos for us all to enjoy. Ask Kenneth Bae how that worked out for him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-6 21:38:37 |Display all floors
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-9-6 19:36
I am in favor of Robert taking a trip to North Korea. He could take lots of photos for us all to e ...

Kenneth Bae, known as Pae Jun Ho was born in South Korea around 1968 moved to the US. in 1975...
Around 2005  Pae Jun Ho moved to China, wife and three children where he started a tourist company for N/Korea...
He specialized as a tour operator and brought secret Christian missionary groups to DPRK...
His HDD gave him away and now he's working eight hours in the fields, plowing and farming six days a week...

I DO not need to ask him, don't be a spy and ya will not be caught... simple, isn't it ...
I made several trips there, NOOO problema at all...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-9-7 09:39:47 |Display all floors
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-9-6 02:36
I am in favor of Robert taking a trip to North Korea. He could take lots of photos for us all to e ...

If and when I go to North Korea it won't be as a f'ed up Christian Missionary like Bae.
He's lucky he is only serving time. He should be executed.

- Planning an anti-North Korean religious coup d'état called "the Jericho operation".
- Admitting to setting up bases in China for the purpose of toppling the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
- Encouraging North Korean citizens to bring down the government.
- Conducting a "malignant" smear campaign.

Typical behavior by the diseased minds of Christians.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.