Author: DSseeing

Would China be more harmonious if prostitution was legalized?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-8 09:07:39 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2013-9-4 15:47
You're missing the point gooddog was making. If you legalise prostitution it becomes a legitimate i ...

If you would be offened to see your female relatives working as prostitutes doesn't that go to the heart of something far more important, namely what's in their mind? If they would be so inclined to do this kind of work you find so offensive doesn't say they have a mind to do other things you would find offensive?

I think you need to concentrate on "values" not what they do for a living. If they would be willing to sell sex and you think that horrible (I would if mine did) I can imagine there is a much larger problem in your family namely a huge difference of opinion about what are reasonable, values of morality

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-8 09:17:27 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-9-5 07:23
Who told you the vast majority of sex workers choose that way of life? Study and research goes aga ...

I completely disagree with you most sex workers CHOOSE to be sex workers. If you say they are forced into it I would say they aren't forced into it anymore than the rest of us are prostitutes for a paycheck.

Most people work at jobs that are unrewarding, unfullfilling and debilitating to their spirit. They do it for money and no other reason. Working at a job laden with such drudgery creats enormous stress; Stress is the root cause of most disease, disease which exactly like HIV will eventually kill you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-8 09:45:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-8 19:41:20 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-9-6 01:30
WRONG.....YOU CAN SOLICIT THE SERVICES OF A PROSTITUTE...........

It's an invitation to be party to a contract in reponse to advertised merchandise. I do not go round soliciting shopkeepers etc and a solicitor is not trying to procure sexual services. The use of the word solicit is being misused - rather like the word gay.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-8 20:21:33 |Display all floors
ur message is very clear but if that is ur logic to legalise an immoral behaviour becos someone do it, what about legalising drugs, murder n theft?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-9 03:32:24 |Display all floors
good idea... dude
that will make hell a lot mama sans millionares.   you guys can come in break more cherries huh

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-9 03:49:57 |Display all floors
vincelee76 Post time: 2013-9-4 13:31
He was arrested for making china "Lose Face" .  Everything the Chinese government does is to save fa ...

what are you talking about?  to save face, if they do, are n't they noble?   i don't think they prefer to do it while it's illigal. the sooner it gets laglized the better,some probably think.  dirty officials can't wait to take off panties, you know what i mean

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.