Author: KnowledgeWisdom

Keeps getting Logged Out of Chinadaily forum   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-10 19:52:05 |Display all floors
Happened to me 5 or 6 times today. Is this China's way of stopping rumors... by not actually allowing anyone to post?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-11 23:03:49 |Display all floors
Dear voice_cd

I would like to extend my know how on forums to you. I have created and run a few forums in the past. I see that you still have issues with the system. If need be I can even help you design a new Chinadaily Forum from scratch to get rid of this pesky glitch that is affecting Chinadaily.  Please consider my offer very seriously, as this glitch is now starting to work on my nerves.

Thank you for this wonderful platform.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-12 21:37:45 |Display all floors
Dear voice_cd

I still see that this pesky glitch is persisting here on Chinadaily. Should I create you a new forum and send you the login details for a test drive? I assure you if you give me access to your database I can even transfer all of that to the new forum and it will be as if it is the old forum, except you glitch will be gone and maybe the site will look a little better and work smoother.

What do you say? Can I be of assistance?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 20:03:36 |Display all floors
this is annoying - there are threads I cannot post in due to this issue.

It seems a new script is now used to disable comment in certain threads, but most likely the issue is a software upgrade.

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 20:27:04 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2013-9-14 20:03
this is annoying - there are threads I cannot post in due to this issue.

It seems a new script is n ...

This is China.

What do you expect?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-1-8 18:05:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by dostoevskydr at 2014-1-8 18:45

It is BACK.....The problem of logging in/out..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-8 20:18:08 |Display all floors
I thought it was only happening to me.

My solution is to switch the brower to anouther website, then switch back and it works.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.