Author: sansukong

NIPCC-China International Symposium, Beijing, China, [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-20 08:56:10 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-9-20 08:09
NIPCC - Climate Change Reconsidered II: Physical Science

Published on  ...

Sansukong

You are extremely ugly. You should know because you have been told that the China Academy of Sciences is still waiting for an apology from your Heartland Institute.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 09:24:52 |Display all floors
uneducated people makes the most dedicated sansukongs.

just terrible.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 12:55:23 |Display all floors

RE: NIPCC-China International Symposium, Beijing, China,

sansukong Post time: 2013-9-20 07:09
NIPCC - Climate Change Reconsidered II: Physical Science

Published on  ...

CCR2-Small-Science

Read Climate Change Reconsidered II: Physical Science for free online by using the following links:

Chapter 1. Global Climate Models
Chapter 2. Forcings and Feedbacks
Chapter 3. Solar Forcing of Climate
Chapter 4. Observations: Temperature
Chapter 5. Observations: The Cryosphere
Chapter 6. Observations: The Hydrosphere
Chapter 7. Observations: Extreme Weather

The Summary for Policymakers is 24 pages long and was written in collaboration with the lead authors and approved by them. Because it is aimed at a larger popular audience than the book, it adds a discussion of the scientific method and the precautionary principle, a brief summary and critical analysis of each of the IPCC’s main lines of argument, and a brief set of recommendations for policymakers. We also recommend you review the separate Executive Summary.

CCR II: Physical Science is an independent, comprehensive, and authoritative report on the current state of climate science. It is the fourth in a series of scholarly reports  produced by the Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change (NIPCC), an international network of climate scientists sponsored by three nonprofit organizations: the Science and Environmental Policy Project (SEPP), Center for the Study of Carbon Dioxide and Global Change, and The Heartland Institute.

Whereas the reports of the United Nations’ Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) warn of a dangerous human effect on climate, NIPCC concludes the human effect is likely to be small relative to natural variability, and whatever small warming is likely to occur will produce benefits as well as costs.

CCR-II consists of three parts: a Summary for Policy Makers (SPM), part one titled Physical Science, and part two titled Impacts, Adaptation, and Vulnerabilities. The SPM and part one was released on September 17-18, 2013 in Chicago, Illinois USA. Additional release events will take place the following week in the U.S. in Washington, DC, New York, Florida, and the following week in England, Germany, and Holland. See the calendar feature in the right sidebar of this site for more event information.

Read More
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 12:59:32 |Display all floors
NIPCC Climate Report Covered on "Special Report with Bret Baier"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iR52Rm6i5nY

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 14:27:35 |Display all floors
People think it is a matter of opinion.

In reality, it is a criminal activity of sansukong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-21 07:55:26 |Display all floors

RE: NIPCC-China International Symposium, Beijing, China,

This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-9-21 07:00
seneca Post time: 2013-9-20 12:13
Will the HEARTLAND INSTITUTE's main crooks be arrsted in China, or will they refuse to come and  ...
Will the HEARTLAND INSTITUTE's main crooks be arrsted in China,

In truth, it is you, who ought to be thrown in jail or thrown out of China ... that is long overdue!

Translation... (not absolute)...

事实上,是你,谁应该被投进监狱,或抛出的中国,是期待已久

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-21 12:32:08 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-9-21 07:55
In truth, it is you, who ought to be thrown in jail or thrown out of China ... that is long overdu ...

We have shown you the fact that the China Academy of Sciences is very unhappy with your Heartland Institute in misrepresenting themselves.

Have you done any research?

Have you done any thinking? Any follow up?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.