Author: sansukong

NIPCC-China International Symposium, Beijing, China, [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-19 14:02:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-9-19 13:24

A tipping point: Skepticism goes mainstream…

Worldwide momentum is shifting. With David Rose’s article in the Daily Mail, Matt Ridley in the Wall Street Journal (“ We got it wrong on warming),  and the excellent article by Ross McKitrickin the Financial Post the skeptical message is going mainstream.
The war is by no means over, but the race in media coverage has stepped up a notch. Now, for the first time there is an element of competition, serious newspapers don’t want to be left behind. Editors have realized the skeptics have a case.
In Australia the grand failure of the carbon tax in the recent election is still ripping through the news, the institutions, and the mood. It was a categorical defeat. From comments and emails I know this event was watched around the world.
Roy Spencer, veteran with two decades of experience wonders if this is a turning point too:

Read More .....

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-19 15:05:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-18 21:03
I know your hind legs taste like corned beef but I am not hungry enough to bite...

For once, why don't you go back to where you come from, and throw yourself to feed the lions! May be for that, you could be awarded, a medal posthumously, in recognition for saving the starving lions with your useless self.
Translation...(not absolute)...

如需,你为什么不回去于你来自哪里,和
扔你自己,养活了挨饿的的狮子!
你可能是获颁,奖牌追授在确认后,
为,节省挨饿的的狮子与你无用自我。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-19 15:32:09 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-9-19 15:05
For once, why don't you go back to where you come from, and throw yourself to feed the lions! May  ...

coward.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-19 20:03:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-19 19:34
I always thought the INDIAN EXPRESS was one of the stoutest anti-China newspapers ... ... but it i ...

the sou souci monster will go to the deepest oceans just to serve his Morano master.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-19 20:15:27 |Display all floors
uneducated people makes the most dedicated sansukongs.

just terrible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 08:09:58 |Display all floors

RE: NIPCC-China International Symposium, Beijing, China,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Wg92JcNFrPo

NIPCC - Climate Change Reconsidered II: Physical Science

Published on 19 Sep 2013

Dr. Craig Idso, Dr. S. Fred Singer, Dr. Willie Soon, and Heartland Institute President Joseph Bast talk about the findings of "Climate Change Reconsidered II: Physical Science" on Sept. 18, 2013 at a Heartland Institute luncheon in Chicago. The report of peer-reviewed climate studies was produced by the Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change (NIPCC).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 08:35:35 From mobile |Display all floors
good thing

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.