Views: 33899|Replies: 422

NIPCC-China International Symposium, Beijing, China, [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-31 12:10:19 |Display all floors

NIPCC-China International Symposium, Beijing, China,  June 17, 2013

From left to right: Dr. S. Fred Singer, Dr. Craig D. Idso, Professor Weihong Cui, Dr. Robert M. Carter, Dr. Madhav Khandekar

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-31 22:37:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-8-31 22:45

Now, you can post the apology that the NIPCC China demanded from Singer and his gang...........................................

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-31 22:46:40 |Display all floors
June 15, 2013

Chinese Academy of Sciences calls Heartlands actions “misleading” demands apology!                                                                                                                For several days sceptics have been claiming the Chinese Academy of sciences “accepted” a Heartland Institute think tank publication sceptical of the science. Apparently this was a sign of the consensus breaking down.
Anthony Watts and sceptics on the forums here couldn’t help contain themselves, crowing this signaled “the death” of global warming. Said Anthony on Watts up with that a mere three days ago:
Note: I’ve been aware of this effort being underway for sometime, and I’m happy to be able to report it today. The fact that the Chinese undertook the effort speaks volumes. – Anthony
Actually, what speaks volumes is the CAS are now demanding an apology from Heartland for its dishonesty:
The claim of the Heartland Institute about CAS’ endorsement of its report is completely false. To clarify the fact, we formally issue the following statements:
(1) The translation and publication of the Chinese version of the NIPCC report, and the related workshop, are purely non-official academic activities the group of translators. They do not represent, nor they have ever claimed to represent, CAS or any of CAS institutes. They translated the report and organized the workshop just for the purpose of academic discussion of different views.
(2) The above fact was made very clear in the Translators’ Note in the book, and was known to the NIPCC report authors and the Heartland Institute before the translation started. The false claim by the Heartland Institute was made public without any knowledge of the translator group.
(3) Since there is absolutely no ground for the so called CAS endorsement of the report, and the actions by the Heartland Institute went way beyond acceptable academic integrity, we have requested by email to the president of the Heartland Institute that the false news on its website to be removed. We also requested that the Institute issue a public apology to CAS for the misleading statement on the CAS endorsement.
(4) If the Heartland Institute does not withdraw its false news or refuse to apologize, all the consequences and liabilities should be borne by the Heartland Institute. We reserve the right for further actions to protect the rights of CAS and the translators group.
Speaks volumes does it not?
Heatland’s lies are standard operating procedure for the sceptic movement.
Spread the word.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 01:49:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-9-1 01:49

and the NIPCC has this to say on their web site soon after that event....................   

The claim of the Heartland Institute about CAS’ endorsement of its report is completely false. To clarify the fact, we formally issue the following statements:

(1) The translation and publication of the Chinese version of the NIPCC report, and the related workshop, are purely non-official academic activities the group of translators. They do not represent, nor they have ever claimed to represent, CAS or any of CAS institutes. They translated the report and organized the workshop just for the purpose of academic discussion of different views.

(2) The above fact was made very clear in the Translators’ Note in the book, and was known to the NIPCC report authors and the Heartland Institute before the translation started. The false claim by the Heartland Institute was made public without any knowledge of the translator group.

(3) Since there is absolutely no ground for the so called CAS endorsement of the report, and the actions by the Heartland Institute went way beyond acceptable academic integrity, we have requested by email to the president of the Heartland Institute that the false news on its website to be removed. We also requested that the Institute issue a public apology to CAS for the misleading statement on the CAS endorsement.

(4) If the Heartland Institute does not withdraw its false news or refuse to apologize, all the consequences and liabilities should be borne by the Heartland Institute. We reserve the right for further actions to protect the rights of CAS and the translators group.

Speaks volumes does it not?

Heatland’s lies are standard operating procedure for the sceptic movement

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 16:13:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-1 15:41
I think you are giving Sans Souci too much respectability in assuming that he will address this mo ...

sansukong , the bot.

an automaton programed to cut and paste from Heartless goons.

no engagement is possible with the bot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 16:16:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-1 15:41
I think you are giving Sans Souci too much respectability in assuming that he will address this mo ...

sansukong the bot.

a dumb bot programed to cut and paste

no engagement is possible with the bot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-4 14:49:47 |Display all floors

RE: NIPCC-China International Symposium, Beijing, China,

50 to 1 Project - Fred Singer Interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-G9mWL4nH00

Published on 1 Sep 2013
www.50to1.net - Topher interviews Fred Singer, atmospheric and space physicist and long time hero of the environmental movement, and finds out why he founded the NON Governmental Panel on Climate Change and why he's taken a high profile stand against the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.