Author: blackielau

What about our Embassy, the USA attack on our Chinese Embassy. ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-6 11:07:17 |Display all floors

And to those who believe it was deliberate...

The US military is well known for friendly fire incidents...

In the last two Iraq wars, its personnel  destroyed British, Canadian and other militrary targets, not realising that they were allied.

So trust me, it's quite possible that the targetting of the Chinese embassy was just another sign of US military incompetence, not a deliberate attack upon the Chinese people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-7 05:39:14 |Display all floors

China

probably figured the US military had bungled their job -- probably more a reflection of that great American spyglass-intel, not unlike that the yahoo MPs got from abusing captives.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-7 05:56:33 |Display all floors

machjo

"To blackie...
Why do you throw all foreigners in the same basket? There are more than just Americans and Chinese in this world, so please use term foreigner sparingly, only when you actually intend to refer to all foreigners collectively. Please avoid using the term foreigner as a synonym for American. "
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

What you wrote makes perfect sense machjo, but not to me and probably not to blackie, but we may never know, sadly.

I think blackie is not longer with us, I think he was cremated.

Foreigner, is not a synonym for American.

A foreigner, in this forum, is anyone who wants to harm or hurt China.

In the real world, a foreigner, can be many type of Ghost.

We have names for the Japanese Ghost, the White Ghost and the Black Ghost, even the Red Ghost, we are not racists, we refer to all Ghosts correctly.

Why do I bother, the balance of this text was deleted, by me.

machjo, in future you can speak with all the people who agree with you, we will see how long it amuses all of the small minds to say the same things to each other.

I agree with you, you agree with me, we all agree with each other, lets start a forum with one page, the we agree with each other page.

How nice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-7 06:05:48 |Display all floors

I will start the new forum ball rolling, here we go.

blackie lau I agree with you, you are right.

crazyazn I agree with you, you are right.

judge and jury, I agree with you, you are right.

hedan, I agree with you, you are right.

tekvicious, I agree with you, you are right.

machjo, I agree with you, you are right.

Thos. P. Jackstraw,   agree with you, you are right.

I have no opinion, I simply agree with any person who writes anything.

That is the perfect forum, that is what you people want.

How Nice.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.