Author: messi30

Is difficult to accept the truth... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-31 01:08:44 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-8-31 00:46
are you both great with your advice...'cause i'm about to shoot one to ya  {:soso_e113: ...

Do you want advice for shooting or for blind people?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-31 01:20:14 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-8-30 09:08
Do you want advice for shooting or for blind people?

never mind my inside joke at this time, matey  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 10:18:02 |Display all floors
I think people who ignore the facts are coward inside of the heart. Probably they had bad feelings for the things when there are advises or suggestions from friends or family, they turned to ignore and let it be... Like your friend who married to a wrong woman...

When I was teenager, I do not like to listen to my parents even they are right. They pushed me hard to study during the holidays, but I prefer to copy the home work from classmates,,,I was beaten up when they found out the truth.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 10:44:19 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-8-30 16:26
People should think independently and listen to advice, but not follow advice blindly.
I got a "fri ...

I had met the similar people like what you mentioned, these people got no brain to think well or even to talk well. I guess they even can not remember what they said after few minutes,only just blah,blah ,blah.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-9-2 09:46:14 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-8-31 00:35
I´m sure you are not the only person that she ask for advice. She asks to several persons until s ...

Exactly, how did you know that? I bet you come across such kind of person?
I don't bother giving her any advice now.  
She has many more to turn to.
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-2 09:50:51 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2013-9-1 10:44
I had met the similar people like what you mentioned, these people got no brain to think well or e ...

The funny thing is that when her front teeth got beaten off by her boyfriend, she asked me for advice, she was cursing and accusing him for hours with me, I simply told her to dump him.  

Half a year later, I learned they were still together

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-2 09:50:51 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2013-9-1 10:44
I had met the similar people like what you mentioned, these people got no brain to think well or e ...

The funny thing is that when her front teeth got beaten off by her boyfriend, she asked me for advice, she was cursing and accusing him for hours with me, I simply told her to dump him.  

Half a year later, I learned they were still together

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.