Author: messi30

[Family] CAN CHINESE WOMEN SHAKE OFF THE ¨LEFTOVER¨ (Shengnu) LABEL?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-1 14:14:50 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2013-9-1 05:26
It is up to personal character for me. some people wish to have fun all the time whoever younger o ...

I congratulate you that you have an active life.

Encourage your friends to be more active. Life is great and we are just visitors passing by in this world.

Age is nothing when the person is willing to live it fullest.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2013-9-1 15:00:34 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-9-1 14:14
I congratulate you that you have an active life.

Encourage your friends to be more active. Life i ...

very true messi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-2 23:51:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by messi30 at 2013-9-2 23:58
messi30 Post time: 2013-9-1 14:10
You are right too.

The problem is very wide and complex.
For example in Latinamerica the presidents in Brazil and Argentina are females and looks like the next Chilean president also will be female, Mrs. Bachellet. Peruvian government has 9 female ministers in the power (just talking about highest positions, also there are a lot of mayors, governors and female leades everywhere)  while in China  there's not a single woman on the ruling Communist Party's seven-member Politburo Standing Committee.

Cristina Fernandez -  President of Argentina
2886675_640px.jpg

Dilma Vana Rousseff- President of Brazil

Dilma-Vana-Rousseff.jpg

Michellle Bachellet - Former Chilean President and favorite to be reelected in next elections.

Michelle Bachelet.jpg

Peruvian President and his Ministers. More than half of his cabinet are females Ministers

imagen-14a-0_0.jpg

Eda Rivas - Peruvian Foreign Minister

eda-rivas.jpg

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-2 23:58:58 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2013-9-1 15:00
very true messi

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-3 06:18:07 |Display all floors
y'all got it mixed up eventhough they prefer to get marry & have a family before they reach the age of 30-35, and that doesnt mean they're done with if they dont get to do so; all but all just an idea of suggestion only like a guideline but the divorce rate is alarmin high in china now than the west   {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-4 17:26:34 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-9-2 23:51
Cristina Fernandez -  President of Argentina

Oh very nice photos and I admire those strong females in the power position of government.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-5 14:53:16 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2013-9-4 17:26
Oh very nice photos and I admire those strong females in the power position of government.

The variety of gender in the power would make better laws and better desicions to manage a country .

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.