Author: sunnylin01

How much do you agree?   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-8-29 09:37:54 |Display all floors
I think the blogger who wrote it was being a bit of a little boy. He needs to put on his big boy pants and stop being a child.

I've never known a Chinese woman cover the furniture in plastic and I've had many Chinese women lodge at my house over many years. Most can't stand that idea.

A Chinese wife's family will come and visit you and yes your privacy by western standards will be diminished. Either expect this to happen or don't marry an Asian gal.  It's common to all of the S/E Asian countries. Family comes first. Lock the toilet door or bathroom door if you want privacy. Simple huh?

Chinese women tend to have long term goals and plans, unlike most women from the west. Get used to it or don't bother dating or marrying a Chinese girl.  

One thing he didn't mention is that Chinese women are incredibly stubborn. They will do things "their way" when it comes to house cleaning and you will not be able to change their minds except over the long term. Many prefer a broom and dustpan over a vacuum cleaner for example. It's not always the case.  Chinese medicine is always the best remedy so get used to it children.

Chinese women nag and cajole their western husband, this is because they care about them and want them to be healthy and successful. You will NOT win ever, get used to it.

I could go on but I can't be bothered. Dont' take what I wrote too seriously, Chinese women like women everywhere come in many different types and so on. You really cannot generalise about such things like the blogger did.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-8-29 09:51:23 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2013-8-29 09:37
I think the blogger who wrote it was being a bit of a little boy. He needs to put on his big boy pan ...

On the furniture point, you must have seen the Chinese put the remote contros into a plastic bag to keep them clean!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-29 10:04:36 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-8-29 09:51
On the furniture point, you must have seen the Chinese put the remote contros into a plastic bag t ...

All of them!  TV, A/C,.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-29 10:17:37 |Display all floors
Westerners ≠ all foreigners.
I do agree with No. 6

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-8-29 10:31:11 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2013-8-29 09:37
I think the blogger who wrote it was being a bit of a little boy. He needs to put on his big boy pan ...

You are lucky guy. But for foreigners who want to marry Chinese, they should be well prepared to meet any challenges caused by culture difference. I have to admit some of these are true.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-8-29 10:35:04 |Display all floors
I believe there are some members in this forum who have Chinese wives. Do you have any complaints?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-8-29 10:38:39 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-8-29 10:04
All of them!  TV, A/C,.....

And do you understand why? The bag often becomes so old it is difficult to see through!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.