Author: messi30

Does the Chinese people knows another cultures other than the West?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-30 23:45:37 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-8-29 16:36
Also, greatlady, there is the internet and news. It is impossible to visit every single country an ...

Internet and news are helpful tools when people are willing to use it properly or with interest.

I like to watch the tv news and I´ve noticed at the end of the program most of the times it shows the weather forecast where almost no one shows the weather in Latin main cities as with US, Canada and Europe cities.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 23:48:56 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-8-29 20:02
Do Chinese care about other cultures? Most are rude and disrespectful to the cultures of other natio ...

I think they care if they have the chance to learn it or some interest to search it.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 23:58:33 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-8-30 07:32
I was talking about the ones in Mainland and in this forum, probably the Chinese abroad are too  ...

mainland or not they still have friends & relatives abroad like myself that wasnt born in the mainland but i do have dozen of friends in china (mostly girls that i'm talkin bout)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-31 00:11:11 |Display all floors
fangrenminribao Post time: 2013-8-29 21:36
be patient to wait . an increasing number of. Chineses go overseas to find and experience.

But I´m not impatient. Well, people can travel throught the internet too, probably the key is to promote new destinations.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-31 00:13:20 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2013-8-29 21:39
yes, Chinese people welcome diversify culture to exchange with her colorful  culture. she never  rep ...

Chinese are welcome in Latinamerica too.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-31 00:19:18 |Display all floors
swordfish007 Post time: 2013-8-30 01:53
i only know there're more girls than boys in Columbia sth like 7/3. Girls are hot and passionate.
b ...

I don´t know the  gender disproportion between men and women in Colombia but they are very warm people as in many countries and the boys involved in drugs are a fact but it doesn´t represent the whole Colombian men.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-31 00:21:56 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2013-8-30 03:17
Coming from a loud, obnoxious, drunken wannabe communist......

Robert just want to be the next MVM of this year but he is only an unhappy workless member.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.