Author: messi30

Does the Chinese people knows another cultures other than the West?   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-8-30 14:57:53 |Display all floors
Chinese don't know Chinese culture well enough,
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 23:02:50 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2013-8-28 19:17
As a Chinese, your question really made me to think about it ,as I knew little about the culture of  ...

You are right, some people knows about Latin America only by the famous  football players and the ones who have commercial relations with them.

I admire the Shanghainese lady how she got courage to visit that far far away world, it should be amazing trip .
Probably someday you have the chance to cross the Pacific as the shanghainesse woman did it. You won´t have regrets.

What I really know is the musics are so passionate and girls are hot there.

Is that true?

Depends the kind of music. Ballads are very romantic. Salsa and Merengue are definetely for having good time and happy moments in a FIESTA (party)

About the girls there are all colors and many are extremelly hot and sexy. {:soso_e179:}

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 23:12:52 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2013-8-28 19:20
Besides that I saw some movies that there are many drug dealers in Columbia, for me it is very dange ...

They are movies that in most cases can represent the reality of a country but time passed and many things changed in that country.
I had a bad feeling before to arrive Colombia the first time but honestly after my first staying for business, I went back like 6 more times, the country is great, the music are great the hospitality of the people are fantastic, too friendly and most of them with great humour.
Handsome guys, beautiful women and a good coffee, Colombia is a good getaway.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 23:32:49 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-8-28 21:28
IF you already knewn about south amerika then you wouldnt ask if the chinese kno anythin 'bout south ...

IF you already knewn about south amerika then you wouldnt ask if the chinese kno anythin 'bout south & central amerika...'cause tons of chinese livin there for centuries already (guyana first chinese president & japanese president in peru)

I was talking about the ones in Mainland and in this forum, probably the Chinese abroad are too busy that no emails to their compatriots {:soso_e113:}

...south & central amerika is the gateway to get/sneak in the US for most illegal immigrants  

Sadly you are right, for many Chinese South and Central America is their first stop before to get in the US. {:soso_e115:}

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 23:35:28 |Display all floors
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-8-29 08:53
You are correct. Most of the posts here are "Anglo" centered. I think that is mainly because many ex ...

You are right. Latino immigrants as a whole, are a tiny colony in this country.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 23:36:26 |Display all floors
zjjhpj Post time: 2013-8-29 10:45
learning !

You are welcome to learn more about Latin culture.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 23:39:09 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-29 12:39
Most of them are loud, obnoxious, drunken Catholics that like to settle everything with violence.
Wh ...
What more do you need to know about South America?

Robert. you always with ¨remarkable¨ replies.

And what do you think about Latinamericans?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.