Author: messi30

Does the Chinese people knows another cultures other than the West?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-29 20:05:49 |Display all floors
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-8-29 18:03
Well, it's good to know that your disdain isn't just limited to the USA.

You leave Red Robert alone. If you make him angry he will tell his mum, then watch out. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-29 21:25:51 |Display all floors
we must admit that the vast majority ofChineses live inChina for all their lives,which makes.them have no opportunity to know another culture other than the Western ones. we hold that,however,an increasing number of Chineses will go overseas to make friends with the natives there..Be patient!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-29 21:33:37 |Display all floors
why? just because the vast majority of Chineses live in China for their whole life. i believe an increasing number of Chineses will have more opportunities to go overseas.please be patient.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-29 21:36:32 |Display all floors
be patient to wait . an increasing number of. Chineses go overseas to find and experience.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-8-29 21:39:19 |Display all floors
yes, Chinese people welcome diversify culture to exchange with her colorful  culture. she never  repel any culture which are the treasure of the crystallization of other country, no matter western or eastern.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 01:53:17 |Display all floors
i only know there're more girls than boys in Columbia sth like 7/3. Girls are hot and passionate.
but it seems like boys don't care much about their lives there since drug dealing business is everywhere. they often get killed when involved. i dont know if it's true, i heard from friends

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 03:17:20 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-29 12:39
Most of them are loud, obnoxious, drunken Catholics that like to settle everything with violence.
Wh ...

Coming from a loud, obnoxious, drunken wannabe communist......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.