Author: messi30

Does the Chinese people knows another cultures other than the West?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-29 08:53:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Boilermaker21 at 2013-8-29 08:54

You are correct. Most of the posts here are "Anglo" centered. I think that is mainly because many ex-pats living in China are either from North America or Europe. Central and South America will probably become more familiar to the Chinese as economic ties between China and the various countries in those regions strengthen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-29 10:45:10 |Display all floors
learning !

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-8-29 12:39:17 |Display all floors
Most of them are loud, obnoxious, drunken Catholics that like to settle everything with violence.
What more do you need to know about South America?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-29 16:36:26 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2013-8-28 15:17
As a Chinese, your question really made me to think about it ,as I knew little about the culture of  ...

Also, greatlady, there is the internet and news. It is impossible to visit every single country and so on but there are ways to shrink the world..........to those that are willing.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-29 18:03:20 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-29 12:39
Most of them are loud, obnoxious, drunken Catholics that like to settle everything with violence.
Wh ...

Well, it's good to know that your disdain isn't just limited to the USA.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-29 20:02:05 |Display all floors
Do Chinese care about other cultures? Most are rude and disrespectful to the cultures of other nations, abusing shop assistants, pushing to the front of the line.  There are some that show great respect to other cultures, and are willing to learn.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-29 20:03:43 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-29 12:39
Wh ...

You are not there, because you are not wanted

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.