Author: sansukong

Climate Change Debate ...should it be encouraged? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-27 09:40:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-8-27 09:43
seneca Post time: 2013-8-27 03:06
So we should hinder the fossil fuel cars  to give their makers an extra incentive to come up with  ...

left to themselves, manufacturers are lethargic and resistant to change ( like GM before Obama)

with proper incentives, GM and Ford retooled and now both GM and Ford are producing fuel efficient cars and very competitive in the market place. GM even produced  the EV Volt.

For China manufacturers, there are lots of ideas out there . Just waiting for the right incentives.

no wonder Morano is panicky...........and sansukong is so ratty. ...they can see the fossil fuel industry under attack.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-27 09:48:22 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-8-26 14:46
Agree. The Chinese auto industries is very young as compared to those established overseas brands. ...

young is no excuse.

Korean car industry is young yet world beaters and their home markets even smaller than China.

Tesla is young....and dynamic.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-27 09:53:08 |Display all floors

RE: Climate Change Debate ...should it be encouraged?

Climate Science Debate : Global Warming Alarmist VS. Global Warming Skeptic.

Uploaded on Oct 19, 2011

Dr. Scott Denning VS. Dr. Roy Spencer .

A balanced respectful climate science debate at last.

July 7, 2011: Scott Denning, PhD, Professor of Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University (supporting the dangerous anthropogenic global warming hypothesis) VS. Roy Spencer, PhD, Principal Research Scientist, University of Alabama in Huntsville (opposing the hypothesis).

Source :

http://www.climatescienceinternationa...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=potLQR7-_Tg&feature=endscreen

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-27 11:30:24 |Display all floors
Why The Global Warming Agenda Is Wrong

Uploaded on Jun 29, 2011

SHARE THIS VIDEO:
A debunking of the global warming agenda, from Roy W. Spencer, former NASA climatologist and climate expert. For more on this topic, purchase his new Broadside, "The Bad Science and Bad Policy of Obama's Global Warming Agenda" by clicking here:http://amzn.to/jYWzEH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvObfrs3qoE

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-27 11:37:20 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-8-27 09:53

Uploaded on Oct 19, 20 ...

what use your cut and paste from Morano cheese?

can help anyone to choose more fuel efficient cars?

can help manufacturers to retool and produce more fuel efficient cars?

you no moral immoral ##########

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-27 12:11:14 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-8-27 09:53

Uploaded on Oct 19, 20 ...

in a few years, China will have to choose between importing food or importing oil.

you think Morano will still get his bonus from Exxon?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-27 15:03:40 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-8-27 11:30
Why The Global Warming Agenda Is Wrong
Uploaded on Jun 29, 2011S ...

you can deny

you can be member of flat earth society

but denial will only makes things worse.

and that is the reality.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.