Author: sansukong

Climate Change Debate ...should it be encouraged? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-26 14:10:08 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-8-26 11:29
Look at you Sansukong.............

One day, you equate Pauchari to the devil (because he is the Ch ...

The truth of the matter is:事情的真相是:

“Everyone has the right to question science”.

And climate science is NOT settled.

Meanwhile, you can continue to bark like a mad-dog and wail like a spoilt child to your heart's content.

Translation...(not absolute)...

气候科学是未能解决。
同时,您可以继续像狗一样吠叫和哀号像一个被宠坏的孩子,钱柜你的心的综合满意度..

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-26 14:18:23 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-8-26 11:43
Excerpt:   (from the same article)

Ford was concerned because of the fear of collapse of the suppliers to the automotive industry.  That is the main reason they supported the bailout.  But that did not happen and Ford refused any money from the government.  The Chinese domestic auto makers are ALL subsidized by the Chinese government and yet they only provide a very small share of the domestic car market in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-26 14:46:36 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-8-26 13:18
Ford was concerned because of the fear of collapse of the suppliers to the automotive industry.  T ...

Agree. The Chinese auto industries is very young as compared to those established overseas brands. It still has a long way to catch up with those established makes. Slowly but surely, it will achieve its goal!

同意。中国汽车产业是非常年轻的,相比那些在海外建立品牌。它仍然有很长的路要走,赶上那些既定的品牌。慢慢地,但肯定的是,它会实现它的目标!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-26 14:52:28 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-8-26 14:46
Agree. The Chinese auto industries is very young as compared to those established overseas brands. ...

I think BYD has the best chance.  They just announced a great improvement in sales and earnings.  And they also have a substantial backing from the USA by Warren Buffet.  CHERY should give up and close the doors.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-26 15:08:47 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-8-26 14:46
Agree. The Chinese auto industries is very young as compared to those established overseas brands. ...

Chinese car companies, operating in the largest market in the world, protected by tariffs..........yet not a single worth while innovation in the world.

what is there to talk?

All they want to do is to be followers, trying to do the same things cheaper.

What have they done to create new markets? new technology? new designs?

new combinations?

operating in a competitive environment, very conducive to new designs for cheaper, better fuel efficient transportations........................yet it is the Toyotas and Nissans who steal all the interests in motor shows for better, innovative city transports.

It is a disgrace and indicative of subsidy and monopoly mentality.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-26 19:01:34 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-8-26 13:52
I think BYD has the best chance.  They just announced a great improvement in sales and earnings.   ...

Not every brand can come up top in this industry. Is like a full marathon race. Not everyone can cross the finishing line. Time will tell the winner/s.

不是每一个品牌都能在这个行业上来顶。就像是一个完整的马拉松比赛。不是每个人都可以穿过终点线。时间会告诉赢家。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-27 09:23:15 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-8-26 19:01
Not every brand can come up top in this industry. Is like a full marathon race. Not everyone can c ...

what use your cut and paste from Morano cheese?

can help anyone to choose more fuel efficient cars?

can help manufacturers to retool and produce more fuel efficient cars?

you no moral immoral ##########
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.