Author: sansukong

Climate Change Debate ...should it be encouraged? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-26 11:26:37 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-8-26 01:50
Of course, questioning the veracity of facts is everyone's privilege. Wo indulges such a pointless ...
I don't mind ruining the lives of criminal polluters of the environment. Protecting Nature is protecting basic human rights. Protecting the privileges of ecocidal industries is harming human rights.

Really?

The Auto Industry Bailout - US Economy - About.com

useconomy.about.com › ... › Financial Crisis Reasons‎
by Kimberly Amadeo - in 73 Google+ circles
In December 2008, the three major U.S. auto industry companies --
GM, Chrysler and Ford -- asked the government for a $34 billion bailout to avoid bankruptcy.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-26 11:35:59 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-8-26 11:26
Really?

Not entirely true!  Ford did not ask for or acccept any money in 2008.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-26 11:43:44 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-8-26 10:35
Not entirely true!  Ford did not ask for or acccept any money in 2008.

Excerpt:   (from the same article)

Ford's Bailout Proposal

Ford requested a $9 billion line-of-credit from the government, and a $5 billion loan from the Energy Department. Ford pledged to accelerate development of both hybrid and battery-powered vehicles, retool plants to increase production of smaller cars, close dealerships, and sell Volvo. Ford is in better shape than GM or Chrysler because it had already mortgaged its assets in 2006 to raise $24.5 billion. Although Ford didn't need, and didn't receive any funds, it also didn't want its competition to get the upper hand thanks to the government bailout.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-26 12:29:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-8-26 12:29
sansukong Post time: 2013-8-26 11:43

Look at you Sansukong.............

One day, you equate Pauchari to the devil (because he is the Chairman of your sworn enemy , Chairman , IPCC) , the next day you equate Pauchari to the Saint just because this day, you find some thing he says you can use....with large doses twisting and editing as usual.

You are just a little no morals, immoral ########.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-26 12:34:48 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-8-26 11:43
  1. Ford pledged to accelerate development of both hybrid and battery-powered vehicles, retool plants to increase production of smaller cars, close dealerships, and sell Volvo
Copy code
and today, Ford is one of the most competitive car companies in the world.

same with GM, no Obama administration no GM Volt and no better newer of GM today.

..............and in any case any talk that the US government will just let all its car companies disappear is just silly talk.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-26 12:44:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-8-26 12:44

Instead of Morano cheese and lies and more lies from Sansukong.

What the world needs is success stories, More and more success stories of greening the world.

And besides Elon Mush and Tesla and electric cars.............there is another technology that fascinates me..........the compressed air cars. And the compressed air hybrids which uses the internal combustion engine to refill the compressed air. Experimental cars that can increase efficiency by a factor of 5.

These are just examples of a very bright future. But, first, more and more people needs to jump into the Green movement. ...............some thing Sansukong tries so hard to prevent.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-26 13:25:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-8-26 01:50
Of course, questioning the veracity of facts is everyone's privilege. Wo indulges such a pointless ...
Protecting Nature is protecting basic human rights. Protecting the privileges of ecocidal industries is harming human rights.

You talk so much about human rights. Do you consider trafficking of children, a nake violation of human rights?
Translation...(not absolute)...

你讲了这么多有关人权的。你认为拐卖儿童,纳克的侵犯人权的行为吗?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.