Author: sansukong

Climate Change Debate ...should it be encouraged? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-13 19:28:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-9-14 06:33
seneca Post time: 2013-9-13 17:59
"It is thus, the belief that: In TRUTH, INTEGRITY and genuine FRIENDSHIP, distance is not the fact ...

Save your breath... you're nothing more than a FAKE!

Translation...(not absolute)...

保存你的气息......你是一个假货老师!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-13 19:33:41 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-9-13 19:28
Save your breath... you're nothing more, than a FAKE!

Wacky is too kind a word to describe you.

You are one sick one.

Should never have been allowed to roam around.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-13 20:36:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-9-13 20:36
seneca Post time: 2013-9-13 19:35
Your previous botched Minglish post was more fun to read. Where has your bad humour fled to? Has t ...

I believe more than his skull is frozen already.

Some one should look down there and will find the thing is frozen dead.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-13 20:44:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-13 20:42
That is really weird. How can a little rodent's skull freeze when everybody else is feeling hotter ...

fright.

fright and mental disease.

can really run amok like a sansukong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 07:49:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-13 19:42
That is really weird. How can a little rodent's skull freeze when everybody else is feeling hotter ...

You and your pea-brain side-kick are sparring like two inmates from a mental institution!

你和你的愚笨陪衬,都是的陪练两名囚犯一样,从精神病院!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 08:57:58 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-9-14 07:49
You and your pea-brain side-kick are sparring like two inmates from a mental institution!

Transla ...

Yeap, that is where you really belong.........a mental institution.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 16:57:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-9-14 16:58
sansukong Post time: 2013-9-14 07:49

Transla ...

You no moral immoral rodent.

You are not entitled to use my words.

Invent your own words.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.