Views: 2711|Replies: 3

tem4 is around the corner! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-5 14:16:38 |Display all floors
well,on May 9th ,i will attend tem4,at first,i think it is no problem for me to pass it,maybe get an excellent result is not an easy job.but now i feel a little confused,on May holiday ,i just stay at home and relax myself,but most my classmates are preparing for tem4.well,nevertheless,i should have a goood state of mind,and believe myself and my ability.wish myself good luck,and those who attend tem4 good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-5 17:51:11 |Display all floors

the same~~~~

i also have to take this demned TEM 4. i thought my holiday would be ruined and i would stay at home all the time preparing for it. but, almost 5 days passed, i haven't touch anything about TEM 4. it seems that i enjoy my holiday too well. now, i am exceedingly nervous. my classmates had gone throug a five-cm-thick vocabulary book and armed themselves to teeth, but i am still sticking to this Philips liquid crystal display!
i am sure i will pass it, but (the same problem as you) i hope to get an A. actually, many others expect me to get an A, which adds to my pressure.
why!!!!why do we have to take endless tests!!!!!i hate tests!!!!
wouldn't it be much more fun to study if we didn't have to take tests!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-6 12:37:09 |Display all floors

ha!

it seems that we are in the same situation.we are facing a big challenge in some sense. good luck for all of us.
by the way , coz we are the same grade, the same major,so i want to more about you, may be we can keep in touch in the future and exchang some information.
what is opinion?
waiting for you reply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-6 22:52:13 |Display all floors

great!

yes,that's a very good idea!! i can't agree more.
do u use msn?? if so, please add me.....
yangmin1983371@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.