Author: purewoman

China’s leftover women, what do you think?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-21 23:29:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-8-21 19:37
seneca Post time: 2013-8-21 17:39
Hey,

yopu are regurgitating reactionary Nixon ideas that Henry Kissinger discussed with Zhou Enl ...

I couldn't have regurgigated it as I was not aware of it. i suspect making a point that was made before is more apt however close inspection might also indicate differences.

At any rate there is a degree of common sense in the fact that someone is willing to take the women, IN THEIR PRIME I HASTEN TO ADD, that have been condemned by reprobates.

It will also save the US Treasury lost revenues..........folks can spend the money on travelling to China to avail themselves to a bride at home. Excellent bit of business if you ask me

majority of English teachers can go back home as many are ostensibly there to collar a girl........unsure why the girls are there aside that unable to get a job at home
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-21 23:32:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-8-21 19:35
redtide Post time: 2013-8-21 18:26
I learn to appreciate that. I no long push my views across but rather try to understand what is really going on.

And have you? in a country where simple things such as export trade figures are shrouded in mystery and lies! And women are incacerated for trying to get justice for the rape of their child.........something to like? really? jaysus

and a lot to completely disagree with in China if one is honest and not suffering from a jaded view of the West.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-21 23:35:41 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2013-8-21 23:02
or was it 4 or 5 minutes these days

I think you need some aid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-21 23:36:26 |Display all floors
Dont give a f-ck!
dadfadfd

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-21 23:40:29 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-8-21 23:32
And have you? in a country where simple things such as export trade figures are shrouded in mystery ...

I prefer relationship issues.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-21 23:59:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-8-21 20:00
redtide Post time: 2013-8-21 19:40
I prefer relationship issues.

and is that opaque? Relationship issues that is? I have heard of many horror stories.......I looked this up for you:) I often wonder about the difficulties that comes with these marriages..........

From "Brokenhearted Brit in China"

I met my Chinese wife some four years ago online. Despite her speaking no English and my Chinese being basic at the time, we seemed to hit it off. We had issues though from the very start: cultural chasms, worlds apart. The Chinese in the mainland at least, inhabit a world of expediency where it's not a question of what is good or right or true; but rather, what one can get away with, it's the worst kind of dog-eat-dog world but devoid of any of the civilizing values such as fairness, kindness or basic courtesy.

ha, i like how these guys are led by their nose

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-22 02:00:20 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-8-21 19:28
Dseeing represents finest Chinese school of thought.......... shame innit?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.