Author: linlinlinlin

China announces end date for taking prisoners' organs   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-20 17:11:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-8-20 16:15
Who is talking here, a juvenile??? Listen, sonny, the West has been demonised more than enough by  ...

You were condeming like you are a humanitarian,now when asked about deeds,you are retreating like it's none of your business. Do you really wanna help,or do u just want to make people feel bad,or worse about their lives? Besides,are you not a world citizen,hun? Real humanitarians act,rather than swear. But I know u are not gonna do anything anyway,keep condeming.
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-20 17:16:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-8-20 16:15
Who is talking here, a juvenile??? Listen, sonny, the West has been demonised more than enough by  ...

You are also human being,you know a human crime is going on,and u are not doing a thing,People from Mars think you are complicit,because you don't help your earth human siblings to free from suffering.All the outer space creatures might be dispising  you now,seneca,can u see? Shhhh.Hear carefuly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-20 21:50:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-8-20 04:51
Well, you are a lethargic person who only gets into a blather when someone "disparages" the name o ...

Translation: you have no real proof.

It's not up to ME to support YOUR beliefs.

Also, if you bothered to read what I wrote instead of immediately spouting lies and insults, you would have noticed that I have neither agreed nor disagreed with the assertion. I simply requested that the original poster, who apparently saw an article somewhere since he or she was quoting from it, provide a reference so that others can read the original article.

It is not my job to defend my belief that this crime has been perpetrated for so many years - it is a crime that should never have been made in the first place.

Actually, it is your job to defend your belief. If it is so prevalent, then you should have little difficulty providing references to demonstrate that it is happening, ESPECIALLY if the original poster's post is true and the statement was made in a Chinese newspaper. You are stating that his has been happening for a long time. So far, the Chinese government have denied it. If the original poster's quote is accurate, then it seems they are admitting it. What is so difficult about providing a reference for the quote if it indeed appeared in a Chinese government-run newspaper?

Now that is has, it should be the Chinese authorities' job to own up and to clean up after themselves.

If this really is happening, it is a horrible crime that goes against the very foundations of Chinese culture and of humanity in general and it would indeed be the Chinese authorities' job to stop it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-20 21:54:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by querist at 2013-8-20 09:52

I found the proof - this post has been removed. Please see #34.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-20 22:47:40 |Display all floors
PROOF

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/795149.shtml#.UhOATawQonM

The last two paragraphs of the article:
It is no secret that organs taken from executed prisoners are an important source for organ transplants in Chinese hospitals.

But this reliance is expected to end within two years, as the development of the organ donation system will encourage more people to donate, former Vice Health Minister Huang Jiefu said last year.

That's all I wanted to see. I found it myself, but the original poster should have provided the link.

This is sad that it has happened, but it is good to know that they are actively working on rectifying the situation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-21 13:47:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-8-20 17:54
So let me ask you, Sonny: What habve YOU done to stop this grisly practice inside China which is Y ...

And you have failed human being kind.Your wife is Chinese,you failed her too.I can imagine how disappointed she is with you.ohhh Anyway,this is something I just heard from the likes of you,and your words don't seem to weigh much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-21 14:10:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-8-20 16:10
I think you are wrong. The Japanese do not deny that they performed experiments on live Chinese pr ...

"honest" Abe and the group of like-minded politiicians refuse to  acknowledge  such experiments were committed by the  Japanese troops.  After all, he's the grandson of a WW2 war criminal who became prime minister in 1957.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.