Post time 2013-9-4 09:52:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-4 10:07:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-13 13:24:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-8-21 20:17
Can you perhaps stop your affected use of low-class gringo English and just write in the plain ver ...

Perhaps you're unaware that several countries, including  Austria, Belgium Norway and Spain have passed "presumed consent" laws, whereby organs can be used for transplantation after death unless individuals have objected.
The hospitals law allows individual organs to be removed from a deceased person for transplantation, in order to save the life (or to restore the health) of another person.

A foreign tourist unaware of the 'Opting-Out' option during the border crossing would find this rather troublesome...

For example:
A bankrober is chased by cops and finally gets cornered. A trigger happy law enforcer shot him/her and the thief died at the hospital... Since the individual did not tatoo his/her chest; opting out to donate the organ's and never joined the Opting-Out Register...guess WHAT dear Senny...

In some countries, the presumed consent law is relatively “hard” in that organ recovery proceeds unless it is known that the deceased objected before death, and the views of relatives are not actively sought...

However, did it ever occur to you that them prisoners agreed to donate to a wealthy American or sick uncle to benefit his family from his wrong doing...
That axe you got to grind, perhaps ya grind it in the middle East.
Ya getting paranoid...

I SINCERELY HOPE that you'll pardon my affected use of low-class gringo English ...
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 12:32:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-14 11:14
I laud your half-successful efforts at cleaning up your filthy substandard fake English. I have wa ...
you were insinuating that European cops shoot Chinese tourists on a looting spree

No, I wasn't insinuating that European cops shoot Chinese tourists ...
I was talking about the presumed consent law which is relatively “hard” in that organ recovery proceeds unless it is known that the deceased objected before death, and the views of relatives are not actively sought...
Go and wash your filthy mouth now...

But a growing number of Chinese and Japanese tourists are being robbed in Europe while on a shopping holiday
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 16:47:12 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-9-4 09:52
Hahaha! I am not a monkey from Africa! Virus came from African boys by having sex with the monkeys ...

I cannot believe anyone can write such absurdity. Last time I heard this theory it was from a dumb nazi skinhead with basic school.

There is so much african blood in the people of Brasil, so every Brasilian would be a partly monkey. Congratulations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-18 12:06:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-14 21:48
You are giving me a new idea about Lousy God...

In all these months I was thinking he is a sex-ma ...

[quote]But a growing number of Chinese and Japanese tourists are being robbed in Europe while on a shopping holiday.

Baltimore, UK.
Shocking video of tourist getting beaten up, robbed and stripped at St Patrick's Day parade while onlookers just LAUGHED
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ ... .html#ixzz2fBS0HGY8

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-18 13:18:17 |Display all floors
forget-me-not Post time: 2013-8-19 08:40
I can't believe the taking organ thing is true

i think so.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.