Views: 4921|Replies: 8

love story with no end [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-14 17:40:05 |Display all floors
       I'am twenty-two years old, but I didn't have a romantic relationship in the past over twenty years. But there was a boy, and I think he will be in my mind for my whole life.
      That was the junior year in my high school. A boy came to our class, I didn't remember his wearing when he stood on the platform to give an introduction of himself, since he was not so handsome that could distract a 15-year-old girl from his new Chinese book.He had  gentle voice from which  I could hear a trace of nervousness. I lift my head and gave him a quick glimpse. Obviously, the story in the book is more attractive for me.
       About one month later, I knew him, because his love confession to me. I think my first reaction must be confusion, since I didn't have any contact with him. I was a student in my junior year in high school, I put all my concentration and efforts on study, therefore, I ignored it without any hesitation.But it seemed that he didn't plan to give it up.When the first time I spoke to him, I found that it was a high and lean boy with relatively white skin, honstly speaking, which was not a bad impression.
      In the following five years, he treated me with great care, with  a sincere and firm heart. I can feel it. I really feel it. But I was not that mature to learn to cherish his affection. But maybe this is the best ending, he can live in my mind forever as a young man.
      To my youth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-16 16:21:29 |Display all floors
so you didn't have a boyfriend in the past 5 years?
what stopped you from being together?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-18 17:00:48 |Display all floors
He should live in your mind, but not in your heart. It looks he was a very sincere guy. Hopefully he got his rose.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-19 16:18:36 |Display all floors
PPsally Post time: 2013-8-16 16:21
so you didn't have a boyfriend in the past 5 years?
what stopped you from being together?

ignorance  maybe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-19 16:20:27 |Display all floors
zakoi Post time: 2013-8-18 17:00
He should live in your mind, but not in your heart. It looks he was a very sincere guy. Hopefully he ...

sometimes, you cannot help yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-19 18:23:32 |Display all floors
elza Post time: 2013-8-19 16:20
sometimes, you cannot help yourself.

I do admit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-20 14:02:01 |Display all floors
So has he found his love yet?
It's not late for you to make it up, is it?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.