Author: nealrussel

From white collar to blue collar   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-8-15 15:24:02 |Display all floors
It is not easy to make such tough decision. But a different job, maybe manual work, will provide him with valuable experience in his future career.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-15 15:40:01 |Display all floors
most people only have thoughts but no action, but he does have courage and make his thoughts come true. what i impress most is that the physical work in the jobsite can be seem as a kind suffering for people,but he forced himself to get throught it.
let me know if U like tennis

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-15 15:46:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by nealrussel at 2013-8-19 15:15
kkkjnc Post time: 2013-8-15 10:35
can get so much salary? 150 thousands RMB one year as a construction worker?

Yes, now, a construcion work can earn more than before. But not every worker can get that pay. On average, the annual salary of a construction worker should be 10 thousand yuan in China. In addition, some of them can't get the insurance for their safety, and their job is temporary.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-16 10:47:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by shengshi at 2013-8-16 10:48

Marketing director in a lamp company is not a very decent job if he dislikes meeting clients through drinking.
If one has some saving and physically fit, no family burden why not leave the job he dislikes.
He can get vocational training to be a carpenter, blumber or electrician and start up his own business
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-16 13:03:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-8-16 12:30
That is a fantastic story, Nealrussel. It is very inspiring and I hope it is read widely by the Chin ...

Pretty sure he will embrace a worthy future considering his courage and perseverance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-16 16:34:53 |Display all floors
news earlier this year:
A young finance professional who gave up a promising career to follow his dream and work as a bus driver . Gary Leung, 26, decided that chasing money and luxury did not represent a “fulfilled life” for him, despite a strong educational background that had prepared him to be a financial analyst. So he enrolled for an additional 18 days of driver training and then took the wheel of a KMB vehicle. He says that he hopes to inspire people to think differently about their lives and what moves them.

I think he likes to serve the ordinary passengers aboard a bus more than using his brain on financial data
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-16 16:40:48 |Display all floors
shengshi Post time: 2013-8-16 16:34
news earlier this year:
A young finance professional who gave up a promising career to follow his dr ...

i was once dream to be a Taxi driver because i think i Taxi drivers have widen eyesight to the world, and he can encount many strangers a day.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.