Author: guoxufiona

Oliver Stone's Advice to Japan: Apologize   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-15 13:38:28 |Display all floors
Japan is incapable of sincerity or repentance.  The time for forgiveness is over.  Action is necessary.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-15 13:42:30 |Display all floors
The People's Bank of China should stop financing Japan's re-militarization through holding back on the competitive devaluation of the Yuan, in response to Japan's economic act of war in printing astronomic sums of fiat currency to devalue the Yen.  This is giving Japan billions of dollars taken from China's very own foreign currency reserve, every day.  

Devalue the darn Yuan back to 7.00, and do not give the Japanese a single dime of hard-earned Chinese foreign currency reserve savings!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-15 14:38:24 |Display all floors
Holier than thou.

Oliver more holy than sister Sharon?

More holly than you and me?

More holly than who?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-15 14:42:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-8-15 14:44

Japan apologise for war crimes.

That is not a problem.

They have done that many times, official and unofficial channels.

But Japanese also want to worship ancestors.

........It is the Japanese way.

I did it my way.

they want it be said.

I did it my way.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-17 10:45:32 |Display all floors
For the apology to be real it has to come from the Emperor
this way it is unlikely in the future to be dismissed  or watered down, as what has happened with previous apologies.
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-17 11:18:25 |Display all floors
laincoubert Post time: 2013-8-17 10:45
For the apology to be real it has to come from the Emperor
this way it is unlikely in the future to  ...

Fact ........

While Japanese leaders, including emperors Hirohito and Akihito, have made more than 30 statements of apology or expressions of regret for issues related to the war and colonialization over the years, many Asians have doubts about Japan’s sincerity or willingness to honestly face up to past transgressions.

Fiction.......

The real issue is that China and Korea government likes to stir sh ...it.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-18 07:48:13 |Display all floors
I don't think Oliver Stone is a member of the China or Korean government
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.