Author: sansukong

Fukushima now in state of emergency, leaking 300 tons ....   [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal

Post time 2013-8-14 17:42:31 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-8-14 18:38
that is why you are just rat like...not fully evolved into our forum rat.

I feel honored to be named a 'rat' by a mentally handicapped person.

On the other hand, do you know that rats are intelligent species? Something to reflect on when you spread your verbal poison.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 18:05:39 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2013-8-14 17:42
I feel honored to be named a 'rat' by a mentally handicapped person.

On the other hand, do you ...

The only thing I see in the forum rat  is Thick...........

Thick and having mental disease or amok..........................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 18:18:34 |Display all floors
I can't really consentrate on this because it might become a "radiological disaster " if any worker at the Fukushima plant needed X-RAYS for their treatment of health problems since they have already recieved a whole lot of radiation at work.  I don't think Fukushima is a laughing matter since the great earthquake-tsunami has left piles of /radioactive? waste that the Japanese government has not eliminated and of course other problems {:soso_e141:}

While Japan has entire museums dedicated to the horrifying history of two Japanese cities being bombed by the United States at the end of World War II, when Japan's own power company is involved in a radiological disaster of similar magnitude, the entire incident gets swept under the rug. Radiation? What radiation? If the government says there's no radiation, then there's no radiation! After all, it's invisible!

Why the U.S. government plays along with the cover-up

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2013-8-14 19:02:25 |Display all floors
broken_heart Post time: 2013-8-14 19:18
I can't really consentrate on this because it might become a "radiological disaster " if any worker  ...
  1. ......when Japan's own power company is involved in a radiological disaster of similar magnitude, the entire incident gets swept under the rug. Radiation? What radiation? If the government says there's no radiation, then there's no radiation! After all, it's invisible!
Copy code
It's getting harder for the government story tellers to convince people that there is no radiation. More and more people are skeptical and don't trust the official propaganda although the elderly still bear all burden with dignity and mostly tend to believe the fabricated stories.

Unfortunately the government does not invest much in radiation prevention measures because this does not have an immediate effect for the propagandists and the destiny of people who are affected by the nuclear disaster is of no interests for the ruling block. No wonder they don't care, when even Fukushima victims voted overwhelmingly for the Abe fascists.  Just the fact that daily approx 300 tons of contaminated water leaks into the Pacific Ocean is almost a non subject in the press. The government promised to do something but on the other hand admits that the money available is very limited. Japan has to live with the unsolved Fukushima disaster for generations to come. Nobody will ease or solve the problem. This is the reality as of Aug. 2013.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 19:17:45 |Display all floors
Germany did the only "right thing" - get rid of it once and for all !

The risks are not controllable and not worth the effort.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 19:20:40 |Display all floors
Japan may lie to its people about the radio activity released.

China lies not less to her people about the safety of its nuclear power plants.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 19:22:42 |Display all floors
And, not just here in this forum, but even in reality

Chinese militaries envision a military conflict with Japan.

Did anybody spend a thought on the nuclear inferno that might cause.

You don't even have to use nuclear weapons. Just one of those many power stations might bo bust in such a conflict.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.