Author: sansukong

Fukushima now in state of emergency, leaking 300 tons ....   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-13 22:21:28 |Display all floors
and dilution in water is even more significant..................

volume of a sphere is 4/3 pie r3.

the concentration s inversely proportional r3.

after a few miles, there is nothing left. not more radiation  than the lime stone hills behind my house.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-13 22:34:13 |Display all floors
and don't forget to bring along shitake mushrooms.

most protective against radiation damage.

the Japanese variety is best.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2013-8-14 07:08:21 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-8-13 23:08
there is no danger to civilian life until the IEAE says so..............................every thing ...

The IEAE? Hmm, another of your mainly delusional comments. Did I expect anything else? Nope!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 08:03:21 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2013-8-14 07:08
The IEAE? Hmm, another of your mainly delusional comments. Did I expect anything else? Nope!

trust you to trust sensationalists trying to sell newspapers but not experts who have the expertise for the job...............................

very rat like.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 08:22:08 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2013-8-14 07:08

you also sound like the war mongers who believe there are WMDs but not the IEAE who testifies there are no WMDs in Iraq...........................................

see..............conducting your life based on sensationalists

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2013-8-14 17:31:42 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-8-14 09:03
trust you to trust sensationalists trying to sell newspapers but not experts who have the expertis ...
  1. very rat like
Copy code
Your standard accusation if somebody does not believe your drivel.

I did almost call you a roach but thought otherwise because I've still good manners.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 17:38:18 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2013-8-14 17:31
Your standard accusation if somebody does not believe your drivel.

I did almost call you a ro ...
  1. good manners.
Copy code
that is why you are just rat like...not fully evolved into our forum rat.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.