Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 13:52:04 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-8-13 16:54
Humbug!

Yeah. What's your love story,bandito
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 14:48:21 |Display all floors
Yesterday is chinese Valentine's day and i and my husband enjoyed a dinner outside, but i shocked because there were so many cars in road and so many people in each resaurant.
Before the begining of the story, i have to say the fate let us together. We met each other the first time was Oct 7th, 2005, on that day, my big boss treated us as she was a new boss for our department (although we at the same department but we never see him, he office was in the first floor, but i was in the 3rd floor). After dinner, he accompanied me go  back home, the coincidence was we lived the same neighborhood. The next day, we waited me downstairs with his friend. Then, he always off duty with me the same time and found excuse to my home and brought my favor fruit which mentioned from othres. By the way, my husbond is a very very handsome and hard-working person. About one month later, we became lover. Everyone around us said:"he is nice to you, and your family".
In Jul of 2009, we got married,  In May of 2011, I gave birth to son. 8 years is not a short time for us. There are many impressive story between us, i just recall it in my mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 17:28:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-8-14 13:29
forget-me-not Post time: 2013-8-14 09:52
Yeah. What's your love story,bandito

well I was not going to tell but since you twisted my arm!!

Once upon a time, there was a wee lad named El Chupa libre.....One day, he, Chupster, decided to go to a club. He met a nice girl whilst waiting to get into the club, chatted to her and had a very nice summer holiday.

Alas, all good things comes to an end as she promptly went back home after her summer holidays. In his grief, El Chupa Libre morphed into an outlaw named El Bandito...He grew his mane and vowed never to allow himself to fall hopelessly in love again.....The moral of the story......love will break your heart swoosh!

Equity demands that you return the favour by telling me your love story
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 17:41:26 |Display all floors

I'am twenty-two years old, but I didn't have a romantic relationship in the past over twenty years. But there was a boy, and I think he will be in my mind for my whole life.
      That was the junior year in my high school. A boy came to our class, I didn't remember his wearing when he stood on the platform to give an introduction of himself, since he was not so handsome that could distract a 15-year-old girl from his new Chinese book.He had  gentle voice from which  I could hear a trace of nervousness. I lift my head and gave him a quick glimpse. Obviously, the story in the book is more attractive for me.
       About one month later, I knew him, because his love confession to me. I think my first reaction must be confusion, since I didn't have any contact with him. I was a student in my junior year in high school, I put all my concentration and efforts on study, therefore, I ignored it without any hesitation.But it seemed that he didn't plan to give it up.When the first time I spoke to him, I found that it was a high and lean boy with relatively white skin, honstly speaking, which was not a bad impression.
      In the following five years, he treated me with great care, with  a sincere and firm heart. I can feel it. I really feel it. But I was not that mature to learn to cherish his affection. But maybe this is the best ending, he can live in my mind forever as a young man.
      To my youth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-15 01:59:19 |Display all floors
Dara Post time: 2013-8-14 12:56
I'm leaning on your idea

Don't give up, Dara! A couple failed relationships does not doom you to be single forever, nor does it mean there is no one out there for you.

Check out ross.chang's post, #9 in this thread. You will find a guy like that, someone with whom you're immediately comfortable. Then, you will know. ;) Don't give up, don't get cynical, or you might miss the guy when he comes along.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-15 02:01:35 |Display all floors
elza Post time: 2013-8-14 17:41
I'am twenty-two years old, but I didn't have a romantic relationship in the past over twenty ...

Oh, too bad, elza! You should look him up. Maybe he is still single...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.