Author: voice_cd

Tell us your love story   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-13 16:54:16 |Display all floors
forget-me-not Post time: 2013-8-13 11:36
I will not tell you guys my love story

Humbug!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-13 17:34:33 |Display all floors
Two years ago, I met my wife first time on Spring Festival, it's a blind date. I love her at the first sight, and I know she is the right one for me. We have the same QQ's name, we both that the god let us meet each other. Before we knew each other, I had two girl friends, during the time with them, I can't relax myself. But with my wife, I feel fine and happy. I really feel the feeling of home. Now we body will be born in six months, I expect our first body so much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-13 21:28:56 |Display all floors
krista Post time: 2013-8-13 12:35
I got a low fever for 2 weeks when I was pregnant for sixth month. My husband's father got a shock a ...

Moved by your story.Your hunasband is the right person that you can relay on your whole life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-13 22:01:02 |Display all floors
ok.here is my deal: me and sweetheart fell in love 5 years ago when we were the freshman. i am her first love and to be her husband few months ago. i still remember at that time we can talk till the midnight even every day. we finally choose to be lover after i broke up with my ex. around us our classmate keep constantly changing "friend",sometime you will have no ideal what relatinship they were in and what is gone to expect. but me and my girl went though everyday with envy. untile this february we finished our legal document to be couple and we announced the news to everyone we know.people say the same:campus romance really work out???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 09:49:46 |Display all floors
Can you tell me where I can find the love that belong to myself ........?  you or yours ?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 12:36:24 |Display all floors
there are no love stories...just infatuations

the only true love is of a mother- child rest all relations are based on purpose, money , motives and expectations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 12:56:01 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2013-8-14 12:36
there are no love stories...just infatuations

the only true love is of a mother- child rest all rel ...

I'm leaning on your idea

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.