Author: dostoevskydr

Hong Kong-People Living in Cages   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-12 17:26:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-8-12 17:45:10 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-8-12 16:43
Where have you been in the last 20 years? Name the the places that you have been because I don't b ...

Since 1983 I have been to 150 countries as part of my work, Including: Somalia, Eritirea, Ethiopia, Congo (republic), Uganda, South Africa, Mozambique, Tanzania, Egypt, West Bank, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Nicaragua, El Salvador, North Korea, China (Mainland and HK), Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Cambodia, Dubai, KSA, USA, Canada, Chile, Bolivia, Brazil, UK, Every EU country, Russia, Morocco, Japan, Mongolia, Nepal, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kenya, Cote d' Ivorie, Viet Nam to name a few.

In the 60s I visited most of western Europe, HK, Singapore (lived there for a year), Australia, USA, Canada, Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Egypt, and a dozen others.

What about you gooddog? Where have  you been to?
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-12 23:45:31 |Display all floors
I feel sorry for the poor HKers

this is no way to live a life
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-13 00:51:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-8-13 09:37:24 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-8-11 21:15
You making up stories all day long is about right. Envy must be eating you away. Why do you have t ...

You and your western propagandist buddies write as if you're in your mother's basement repeating
the same old smack you hear on right wing radio.
There is nothing to suggest you or your buddies have ever been to China.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-8-13 09:41:05 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-8-11 22:49
The response to this should be good

So what? I can buy a Chinese newspaper at the local Chinese mall.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-13 09:53:41 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-13 09:41
So what? I can buy a Chinese newspaper at the local Chinese mall.

You never fail to amaze. Your Chinese mall supplies local Guangzhou newspapers? I don't suppose you would care to prove it? I really don't understand your obsession about people who live in China. I can only guess you are seething with envy. I don't propose to waste any more effort trying to convince your delusional mind but do you think I would really be up at this time (2.50am) if I was in the UK? My wife came to the simple conclusion "he's American", which she thinks answers the question "what is is problem?"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.