Author: latte626

U.S. presents a warship to the Philippines Again. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-12 14:36:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-13 14:13:08 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-8-12 14:36
Wow! you sure make a good liar; one posting is 2 million and 4.5 on another posting. make up your  ...

2 million entertain visa for mainland chinese girls.  However,  all mainland chinese, including men, who illegally jump off ship,  Total of 4.5 million.  Read the sentences carefully.  There are a bunch of koreans, thailand, phillippines, .  people go where them money is.  Don't be drawing wrong conclusions here.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-13 14:16:00 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-8-12 14:32
Japanese has no shame using women as prostitute. Only low life men use women as sex toys. So you  ...

Each Friday night and Saturday night.  50,000 HK men and foreigner pass through the Shen zhen Hong kong immegration to go the Shen zhen to look for chinese hookers.  A friend of mine who works at H K immegration can tell you all kinds of stuff people bring across the border.  
You little midget,  You can't handle the truth.  Obviously, I am more worldly and more knowledgable.  I be happy to inform you the way the world works.  immature child!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-13 14:20:12 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-8-12 14:36
Wow! you sure make a good liar; one posting is 2 million and 4.5 on another posting. make up your  ...

The mainlanders in china don't dare eat made in china food products, it is poison.  At the border of HK and shenzhen,  mainlanders buy a whole bunch of baby formulas, yogurt drinks, all kinds of food products from Hong kong and sell them at shenzhen train station.  Go see for yourself.  Made in china food products are all poisonous.  Next time, I go to shenzhen, I will take photos and put them  here on china daily.  Damn I should of done that last month!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-13 14:49:57 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-13 14:55:58 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 08:10:35 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-8-13 14:49
Wow! Your mother and sister must be very busy working in Shenzhen! Is it what Japanese girls does  ...

Don't copy my insults.  You too stupid , can't think of your own??  Retard.    You are a gay transvitte in the Shenzhen sex cage being beaten daily.   You are called the 3 hole shreck.  All 3 of your holes are avaliable for anyone.  I'll be here to bitch slap you daily.
You beast!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.