Author: angrysoul

[Cross-culture marriage] broken vow   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-10 20:06:09 |Display all floors
My wife says I can look but not touch...    Life can be a living hell for some...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-10 20:32:31 |Display all floors
So you can look at your wife, but can't touch - strange marriage.
No wonder you spend so much time sleeping on the couch and post here.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-11 06:57:12 |Display all floors
Please excuse me, I have an appointment with the wife to keep...I'll deal with jay_dee later, he's less important. My wife has a better looking butt than him no doubt...   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-11 12:05:53 |Display all floors
Here is my opinion.
The advice from the others to verify that he cheated is good advice to follow.  Think about your inner feelings and how they will impact your relationship.  Was it a onetime thing does he flirt with ladies even when with you.

Be true to yourself and to him, if you can forgive him and yourself (usually people feel guilty even if they are not ;) how would you feel if he cheated or flirted with a lady in front of you.  How does he treat you is his love sincere.  You must search your feelings on these and hundreds of other questions to help you decide.

If you do decide to stay in the relationship let go of the emotions and work on rebuilding the trust and love.  If you cannot forgive staying in the relationship will hurt you and him and any if children involved.
Attitude : Life is 10 percent what happens to you,  and 90 percent how you react to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-11 15:24:28 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-8-11 06:57
Please excuse me, I have an appointment with the wife to keep...I'll deal with jay_dee later, he's l ...

I hope so... I don't want you thinking about my butt.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-12 05:13:40 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-8-11 15:24
I hope so... I don't want you thinking about my butt.

Okay, I'm back now... Now, about Jay_Dee's BUTT, where is he???   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-17 00:29:07 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-8-9 10:23
Your boyfriend cheated on you? You sure about it?

if he was only a boyfriend i would be less concerned... but unfortunately hes a husband ;(

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.