Author: latte626

Migrant children’s growth at the margin of Beijing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-7 03:14:36 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-8-6 10:54

but hey i dont live there & contribute nada just sayin that's all  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 03:16:51 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-8-7 03:14
but hey i dont live there & contribute nada just sayin that's all

The migrant workers get a bad deal in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 03:36:38 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-8-6 11:16
The migrant workers get a bad deal in China.

and what i heard most migrant workers ruin ev'rythin there to it just not sure why such a selfish act or behavior, and dont fo-get guangdong is my homwtown & now we have speak putonghoa not cantonese any longer  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 03:50:06 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-8-7 03:36
and what i heard most migrant workers ruin ev'rythin there to it just not sure why such a selfish  ...

The locals still speak cantonese amongst themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 04:01:30 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-8-6 11:50
The locals still speak cantonese amongst themselves.

yes they do but these days we just cant open our mouth with cantonese rather i differ dialect & that makes us nobody even in our own darn town (you feel for me now)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 14:56:30 |Display all floors
Every body has a dream. there are more opportunities in the big city than their homedown. It is distress for them to make choice for living big city to look for opportunity or giving up to go back hometown. it maybe success for People who aways sticks ,but if giving up, it must not sucess.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 15:02:54 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-8-7 04:01
yes they do but these days we just cant open our mouth with cantonese rather i differ dialect & th ...

Funny that most people that speak Cantonese can also speak mandarain, but many people that speak Mandarin cannot speak Cantonese.  At our factory in Foshan most of the workers are from other provinces and can only speak their local dialect and mandarin.  The meetings between the factory workers and the local management can be hodge podge of different dialects.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.