Author: bjLily

Are you confident in food safety in your country?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-6 20:57:36 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2013-8-6 15:12
I think you will find examples of comdemned meat being sold for human consumption in so called saf ...

ok, that might be so. The issue  isn't condemned meat but
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 21:00:10 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2013-8-6 15:12
I think you will find examples of comdemned meat being sold for human consumption in so called saf ...

ok, that might be so. The issue  isn't meat but fatality due to  the consumption of unsafe meat, poultry and baby food.

Let's not distract/detract from the original spirit of the post. No one has died from eating horse/donkey meat..whether they intend to eat donkey burger is another post entirely!

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 21:01:22 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-8-6 15:49
that's such a wise sayin, and i'm not sure if i can compose somethin like that in my mind

ha ha you were fed sugar as a child! Now, of course you can and more than that

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 21:03:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-8-6 16:15
When I was in Europe last time I noticed with alarm that veggies and fruits travel ever longer dista ...

greed Seneca...............be the death of us all.

US pork to China is a roaring trade

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 21:12:44 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-8-6 05:01
ha ha you were fed sugar as a child! Now, of course you can and more than that

sooo borin here thinkin of my next mini vacay just not sure which state to visit
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 22:51:40 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-8-6 17:12
sooo borin here thinkin of my next mini vacay just not sure which state to visit

Elmhurst. A state within a state...........or Florida

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 22:56:29 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-8-6 13:54
France...........let them worry about it  There hasn't been any fatality report so I'd  ...

you are right ! same fish goes also to Asia. heavy metals and chemicals natural digested by the fish
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.