Author: bjLily

Are you confident in food safety in your country?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-6 17:27:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by uwhilna at 2013-8-6 21:27

This is not the first scandal...or the last to hit Fonterra!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 17:50:02 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-8-5 23:58
Thankfully that is/was restricted to Hungary, Romania and associated fringe countries....carry on: ...

Sweden exported the banned Baltic sea salmon to France  
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 19:12:48 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-8-6 04:08
why is that a food safety issue? Horse/donkey meat is not poisonous, a mislabeling issue. I, of co ...

I think you will find examples of comdemned meat being sold for human consumption in so called safe countries if you chose to look.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 19:32:08 |Display all floors
bjLily Post time: 2013-8-6 04:31
Right. Thanks for the correction.

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 19:49:58 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-8-5 14:56
and one might argue that it is richly deserved......if one isn't savvy as to what to eat or not... ...

that's such a wise sayin, and i'm not sure if i can compose somethin like that in my mind
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 19:52:04 |Display all floors
webandsystem Post time: 2013-8-5 16:18
I can't agree more...

you see whatever i kno (could be from here or elsewhere) i apply it to my daily routine and that's no good 'cause i often in time rejectin this & that just 'cause of my silly 2sense  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 20:54:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-8-6 16:56
Motika Post time: 2013-8-6 13:50
Sweden exported the banned Baltic sea salmon to France

France...........let them worry about it There hasn't been any fatality report so I'd imagine it is safe to eat the fish

Ppeople have died in China due to various chemicals introduced into the food chain.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.