Author: gavingy

Japan’s Aso Refuses to Resign Over Nazi Comment     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-5 00:05:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 01:48:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-8-4 21:49

isn't it wonderful that they have a democracy in Japan. At least the newpapers are able to print it with prior approval
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 01:54:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-8-4 21:54
gavingy Post time: 2013-8-3 17:21
Personally think this guy should be hanged for even suggesting the idea of reinstituting a Nazi regi ...

and how are you different from Aso? Too bad nukes on 2 places? I am reporting you to the moderator as your silly and ill thought defence of your post is bonkers and over the top.  

I suspect your education is limited otherwise you'd know that villages by their nature have less than 166,000 plus residents.
I'm not one of those wimps that report covertly hence telling you first!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 02:15:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-8-4 22:30
gavingy Post time: 2013-8-4 16:15
Okay, so if you ever took Econ (or any similar course) in college, you'd understand that the "stat ...

Japan did not have despot in the 50s, they had it in the 30s Mr Economics expert, surely you'd know that before attempting to grandstand .

Now here is a bit of lesson for you.......Japan had the LDP for for a long stretch and why not? people are rich, country is rich, why change a good thing? And LDP is an elected political party not despotic 9 men!! You wanted 1930s and there were a whole bunch of army folks in it.

I was in New York up until this week and the whole place is a tip (dump to you in case you misunderstand my French)  if compared to Tokyo......I mention this as it informs on some often misunderstood peculiarities of the Japanese.. such as having LDP for so long.

Thank me later. Your suggestion that Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombing was a good thing led to me wanting to rub your face in it........a lesson learnt and had you been nearby when it was uttered.....i might just indulge you .NO, I'm not a Japanese..I like balance. If your pix is anything to go by, you are not Chinese.  This attempt to impress your gf is a risible one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 05:12:21 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 05:14:16 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 05:27:00 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.