Author: gavingy

Japan’s Aso Refuses to Resign Over Nazi Comment     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-4 20:15:22 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-8-4 18:07
Hey if your gonna go after the weak jap for making nazi refrences why not go after most of Ccp for c ...

Okay, so if you ever took Econ (or any similar course) in college, you'd understand that the "state oppression system and aggressive policy" you are referring to here are important for an economy in its early stage of development. Notable examples being JAPAN in the 50s and S,KOREA in the 60s. If you google that part of the history, it'd tell you that a totalitarian government (yes, both Japan and S.Korea were ruled by one SINGLE party for two decades back then) is the key to their post-WWII economic miracles. According to your theory, were they really Nazi states?

It makes sense to me that as an emerging market and a newly industrialized economy, China is doing it right now and will continue to do so in years to come.  
The North Remembers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-4 20:16:18 |Display all floors
leboucher Post time: 2013-8-4 18:15
And your phookin NSA is not oppressive with their XKeyscore? You come from a full fledged police st ...

The North Remembers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-4 20:21:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-4 20:34:35 |Display all floors
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-4 20:45:28 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-4 21:39:34 |Display all floors
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-4 22:51:42 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.