Author: alice_young278

How many children do you want?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-8-5 09:02:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KristaChen at 2013-8-5 09:05

It's not about you want, it's about how many you are allowed to have. I have my daughter at 40, I do not want to have one more. Nobody rewarded me of getting married later as the Chinese policy required . and no reward for my little daughter being the only child of the family . But, i was asked to have a check whether i was pregrnant twice a year. I felt very angry about it. One winter, i was very sick and had to get injection everyday. The person from one child policy office kept calling me to have a check. I said i was too sick to have examine and i can show them my doctors' report, they didn't believe me. I feel i have no right to be myself at that moment...we were not trusted in terms of having child. if i were to have one more kid, i shall wait at least 5 years till my body is fully recovered from my first born, why i wasn't trusted? I do believe such thing won't happen in other countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 09:07:58 |Display all floors
i want twins {:soso_e106:}
let me know if U like tennis

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-8-5 09:10:40 |Display all floors
KristaChen Post time: 2013-8-5 09:02
It's not about you want, it's about how many you are allowed to have. I have my daughter at 40, I do ...

yesterday was the day to have those married women to get checked again. I hate it but still have to go. Once, i was threatened i might not able to change my job or my daughter's future will be harmed if i don't go for such a check.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 11:33:07 |Display all floors
2, a boy first then a girl~!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 11:33:48 |Display all floors
You have your first child at your 40. It is so late to have the first born. Why on your age have the first born, the family planning community always check you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 13:40:54 |Display all floors
KristaChen Post time: 2013-8-5 09:02
It's not about you want, it's about how many you are allowed to have. I have my daughter at 40, I do ...

Oh, Where are you from, It will not happen in Beijing.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-8-5 15:12:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KristaChen at 2013-8-5 15:14
戏魅 Post time: 2013-8-5 11:33
You have your first child at your 40. It is so late to have the first born. Why on your age have the ...

I mean they checked me after my first born. and they said I had to be checked till my daughter turned to 15. Then, I will be 55.  Many people at my age have more than one kid, I don't know why they didn't catch those people.  It's later to have my first child, and my body was badly hurt during the operation, I myself even doubted if i still have the ability to born one more child. Isn't it ironic to force me to be checked twice a year?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.