盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 21:18:39 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-8-5 20:03
doesnt need to~
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA~

I would like to understand your laughing

I didn't ask you if is need it or not
Is hard for you to share with us China wages?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 21:39:35 |Display all floors
the real question is (or just a silly question that already been asked many times but i like to do it again just to spite some of you)...is it good to be a politician  {:soso_e128:}{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e114:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 21:54:50 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-8-6 21:18
I would like to understand your laughing

I didn't ask you if is need it or not

u still dont get it~
either u too id.iot or too st.upid...pick one~
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA~

not understand the meaning of doesnt need it?
DETROIT STATE BANKRUPT~!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 09:00:45 |Display all floors
I personally think they should get rid of all government pension plans and give everyone else the same the social security plan the rest of us get. They make enough during their lifetime to contribute to their own retirement plan such as a 401K or an IRA. The WELL TO DO also have the ability to further invest in the Stock Market. The TAX RATE for Capitol Gains is lower than the tax rate on their earned income. It all comes down to, "The private sector and the middle class are getting shafted." Many will complain about the Federal and State tax rates, but these are not the only taxes you pay...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.