Author: voice_cd

Any places in China to beat the summer heat?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-2 08:06:26 |Display all floors
countries like china and the usa has better start fighting global warming, reducing CO2, stop burning coal  and oil,  get their citizens to ride trains instead of driving, and turn off electric appliances and lights when not in use.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 10:26:54 |Display all floors
VACATION time!

yeahhhhh!

{:soso_e113:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 11:03:26 |Display all floors
lack of money-----

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 16:46:40 |Display all floors
I live in wuhan,every one knows it is a very hot place such that we can not live without air-conditioner. So I want to spend my summer in other place. unfortunate, I have no time to go anywhere because of  scientific research.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 22:38:53 |Display all floors
My personal experience—the best place for summer holiday in china is Tengchong under baoshan prefecture of Yunnan province.  What a fresh air!! LOL!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 22:39:53 |Display all floors
My personal experience—the best place for summer holiday in china is Tengchong under baoshan prefecture of Yunnan province.  What a fresh air!! LOL!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-3 17:05:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-8-3 15:30
That is a bit off the beaten path, hombre! It is closer to the Burmese border than to any importan ...

I would love to suggest you to pay a visit. It’s not far from Dali.  hombre?? Not really.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.